ShadowEra vs Alteil

TCG's

Re: ShadowEra vs Alteil

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 am

Pancakes wrote:Look, I have to ask myself why am I posting this here.

I stopped right there.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Muklas » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 am

Shadow Era is a WoW TCG clone. I do not like WoW TCG. The art is meh and the cards are boring to use, not to mention the slow-ass interface. Alteil might be a money-sucking vampire but at least I enjoy playing it.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby CainHyde » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 am

Sorry cakes, some of us here are masochist. :roll:
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 am

Pancakes wrote:And you're human beings. Most of you (not all) but 98% of you are non-stop trolls, some of the most incidious forum trolls I've ever seen, but you're still human. And that is why I came to tell you about Shadowera. Because I have suffered here with you. Consider this is a humanitarian mission.

So true
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sunbunman » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Pancakes wrote:Most of you (not all) but 98% of you are non-stop trolls, some of the most incidious forum trolls I've ever seen, but you're still human.

Not sure if I should be flattered or insulted =/
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby hexagram » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 pm

sunbunman wrote:
Pancakes wrote:Most of you (not all) but 98% of you are non-stop trolls, some of the most incidious forum trolls I've ever seen, but you're still human.

seems even gon has turned into a troll- albeit a nice troll if there was such a thing.

Alteil's #1 loudest/biggest trouble making iczer Gon

Why is the word troll used in such a negative context. Most trolls are nice...

It is a shame in this day and age trollism still exists. Unicorns now they are very annoying and faieries do not get me started on them- they may look cute but most of them are wicked little things. Trolls being bad is just a misplaced stereotype. Billy goats rough is such a biased story originally written by a goat - ever one ignored the trolls version of the story. Even if the story is true only a minority of trolls are bad.Don't let one bad seed ruin the whole crop people. It is a shame most mystical creatures became extinct. Trolls still live around but hide because all of the misguided abuse they have traditionally got.

I sound crazy- just a joke - I guess you can apply to other sorts of bias- sexism, agism, racism...

Long story short say no to trollism. Use the word 'hater' instead - more politically correct
Last edited by hexagram on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Pancakes » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm

"The bug" brought me back to the forum. But now I'm done. Let it be known how much I hate this forum and everything it stands for. Out.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby hexagram » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 pm

am I a troll ahem hater pancakes/anyone- my last post does not do me any favours but I do not see myself as a hater

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:37 am

Cakes we just aren't good enough for you bro~

** foreva nub **
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Gota » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 am

I played ShadowEra a while back, but stopped because I was playing some other games, I'll have to check back on it soon.

The one main thing it caught my attention was that it can be played on your mobile phone. That is a huge plus for me personally.
They have active developers working on bugs and balancing the game the best they can and are pretty open with communicating with the public. They also have open test servers for testers to help with a new set before they are released.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt