Game Music

User suggestions to improve the game

Game Music

Postby Vistareth » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Dont know if its just me but i think that the game could use some new music.
Vistareth

Re: Game Music

Postby Romdeau » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 pm

The music is indeed very dated, I just turn it off and use Pandora for my music needs.
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 am

It reminds me of dragon quest... for gameboy color.
Icyman2

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Yea, the game could, but I don't think Alteil could afford it.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby sunbunman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm

I wanna listen to the pokemon theme song when I play this ;x
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby skillll7 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Pokemon TCG theme song ploxplox.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 am

i believe this been argued before, yes alteil.jp has other bgm, no we aint getting them, in fact we aint getting the music alteil didnt excepted for the choose new bgm event jp had long time ago. till this changes, i recommend using your own music, or listen to silence(or worst case scenario, the bgm already provided).
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby fargone » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Death Metal and Alteil... solution found.

More complaints to come.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Honest-Red » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm

I'm not sure how much you think it costs someone to patch together a musical score of duty free sounds on fruity loops? It's not TOO MUCH to provide some Audio Options, it would be nice and actually I feel it should be standard practice to add music occasionally. Some variation I think is all that he's asking for and I agree. But yeah, the "ghetto fix" would be to just turn on your own music. But, it doesn't solve the problem and it's not really an excuse.
Honest-Red

Postby fargone » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Honest-Red wrote:I'm not sure how much you think it costs someone to patch together a musical score of duty free sounds on fruity loops? It's not TOO MUCH to provide some Audio Options, it would be nice and actually I feel it should be standard practice to add music occasionally. Some variation I think is all that he's asking for and I agree. But yeah, the "ghetto fix" would be to just turn on your own music. But, it doesn't solve the problem and it's not really an excuse.

I would have said the Ghetto Fix would be getting some simpleton to patch together a musical score of duty free sounds on fruity loops. If they did that, it would not solve the problem and they would have to create a really good excuse for doing so.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau