Newbie questions

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: What to buy first?

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 am

Hard to replace haste soldier since he has an important zero-sp revive. You can try to get EX: wizard soldier of regus(the lvl 2 EX one, there are 2 different versions of this card)
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby Finch » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 am

I didn't pay attention to revive cost, thanks for pointing it out.

How can I add friends?

I type his nick, clikc search and nothing happens.
Finch

Re: Newbie questions

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 am

You have to battle him in an arena(including training arena), then click add friend at the end of the battle. The search option in your friends list only searches names already in your friends list.
winfrith279

Postby Finch » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 am

I tried to fight with him, we were only ones in arena but game didn't start. We have same IP cause we are renting flat together, maybe its the problem?
Finch

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 am

You cant meet your friend in crest or folrart arena if you have the same IP. But you can meet in training arena.
winfrith279

Postby Finch » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 am

winfrith279 wrote:Hard to replace haste soldier since he has an important zero-sp revive. You can try to get EX: wizard soldier of regus(the lvl 2 EX one, there are 2 different versions of this card)

How I can get those EX cards? From boosters? I know that with point cards I can get cards with 1-5* but dunno what about EX ones.
Finch

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Sounds like you need a tank then. But are you sure? Many Wizard Kingdom rushes don't use tanks at all, instead relying on high damage and high AGI. Plus, Haste soldier is a great early unit because he doesn't have revive cost. If you played Swallow scout early, you'd lose a lot of SP reviving him.

NInja'd: To get EX cards you have to either buy prebuilts or use the EX lotto.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Finch » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I said earlier that i didn't know about revive cost, I will keep haste warriors for now.

Do I have any chance with top players without spending real money? Or all players from top spend thousands of dollars?
Finch

Postby sunbunman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Finch wrote:I said earlier that i didn't know about revive cost, I will keep haste warriors for now.

Do I have any chance with top players without spending real money? Or all players from top spend thousands of dollars?

Its gonna be a lot of work, but will happen eventually. I hit lvl 100 before I started playing competitively
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby caeser » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Finch wrote:I said earlier that i didn't know about revive cost, I will keep haste warriors for now.

I concur with SunBun. It's gonna take some patience. Yes, you can compete, you just need to learn how to play with the big dogs. There are a lot subtle nuances to the game to learn. Chances are you'll only have one decent file for a while. However, different strategies will be required with that file when you face different file types. It looks like you're doing the right things though. Once you cut through the troll garbage, you can find a lot of helpful tips and strategies here on the forums. Annarose's Sanctum has some good guides and they discuss different files in depth.

This has been covered ad nauseam in this forum, but best deals in the game are the pre-builts when they come out at 500 gran. The beginner's pack is a good buy if you don't have a lot of cards. Mirage Master can earn you gran, if you don't want to do the free daily lotto. 15 gran every day, if you have some patience and time. A lot of ppl believe it isn't worth their time, but it can help you not spend any money.

Hope this helps. I'm sure the troll comment will elicit some responses.
caeser

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom