Character Tree, or "Ask Anything"

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Character Tree

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Nope, don't know japanese.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I just returned home, and I have three other things on my list before I can resume on this, so expect some update around next weekend.

On a side-note, does anyone have experience with business class flights? I think I received a slight culture shock while experiencing the differences between Economy and Business class for the first time.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby sunbunman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Shirozaki wrote:I just returned home, and I have three other things on my list before I can resume on this, so expect some update around next weekend.

On a side-note, does anyone have experience with business class flights? I think I received a slight culture shock while experiencing the differences between Economy and Business class for the first time.

Ye I have with my dad when I was younger... good times. But try walking past first class on the way to the restroom or sumfin, so unfair T^T
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

sunbunman wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:I just returned home, and I have three other things on my list before I can resume on this, so expect some update around next weekend.

Ye I have with my dad when I was younger... good times. But try walking past first class on the way to the restroom or sumfin, so unfair T^T

I don't know about business class, but I've flown on First class, First Class is everything the airplanes used to be about. Having fun and not being crammed in as a sardine. And teh foods. Teh foods. Comfy chairs.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm not sure the airline I was on was offering first class, but business class was like a whole different world to me. Waiting in the lounge, having an office to work while your luggage is being processed, a service agent waiting to fullfill your every wish, and that is BEFORE you even enter the plane.

Anyways, here is the translated flavour text from the new Distrier. A few people I talked to confirmed that he was said to be dead and that his son, who has yet to receive a card, is known for slaying Durendal for good.

OverDimension / Distrier wrote:While pursuing the True Immortal Durendal through Lavato, Distrier met a certain Magician in an old castle, and learned the fearful truth.
He said, "The Fate of the World has changed Dramatically. That is why the fate has the Absolute descend upon the world, and dominate it from within."
When Distrier heard this he returned to the Wizard Kingdom with his new determination set.

It doesn't really say much, and probably makes more sense in A2's context. And his name on the card is translated as "OverDimension", which implies as wakka said that he might be a Distrier from an alternate Dimension in which he survived.
Also, upscale:
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Hi Shiro,

What becomes of Sumer and Fellana. As it is known, There is a new doll master later on. I was rereading the character tree this morning, nice addition with vol agni, i must have missed that bit before.

Cheers,
AD

There are several new Doll Masters in A2, but the "True" doll masters are called "GodMaker" in A2, since they can create/summon dolls that surpass humans in every way possible, and there are several of them, since the whole God making is taken to ridiculous degree in A2 (This includes adult "GodMaker" Domina, who can summon an upgraded version of Gangadore, will find pictures of them later).

As to what happened to them, I will tell when I have the time to update the tree. They reappear, to say the least.

AngelicDeath wrote:Hi shiro,

One more for you if you do not mind. Thanks in advance.
Is this dilate's son?

勇者の直系『ダリアン』 ★★★★

Card number 2309 in a2

Cheers,
Ad

There is a lot of Wild Mass Guessing, some think he is Dilate and Miandela's son, some consider him the reborn version of Cathira, but he has been dubbed "Son of Brave", which implies that he is indeed Dilate and Miandela's son. Unfortunately I don't have his flavour text, as none of the bloggers I am in contact still has him, so I can't confirm this.

Edit:
GodMaker / Domina
Soldier of Destruction / Gangadore
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Godmakers is doll masters? Okay, I think i have a refess godmaker in a2. U want scrnshot of it?
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Not necessarily all are doll makers, some are just summoners, but the majority I saw were Doll Creators.
Additionally there are also "RandomMaker" and "MadMaker", but those are just engrish versions of their titles.
Also, is the Godmaker you have called "Gretel"?
Shirozaki

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Callonia wrote:OH yes, almost forgot about photographing last page thingie..
here ya go.

The Final Parting

"The world that I believed in ended like this... it shouldn't have been that way..."

The war between the Messiah's Army and the Solar Kingdom created the sorrowful results in which old friends became enemies.

Sad card, like Esria's End.
wakka9ca

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:57 pm

By the way, some card scans are here:
http://sylphidalteil.blog45.fc2.com/

1 year old though. No update since last March....
wakka9ca

PreviousNext

Return to Steel's Campfire