Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Official News and Announcements

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeah guys check the user agreement. I usually try to fight for the people cause "the man" always try to scam us, so I just fight for the little man, and justice. But here they got us. Just gotta deal.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby kawaiido » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

GOSCAR wrote:My god Kawaii if your gonna come back don't bring stupid remarks to the table.

Oh, that's classy. first thing you say when I pop back in. Just say its a bad idea. What's your idea then? You got anything that could be deemed better? If not I suggest you hold your tongue.
Just some blog of mine on games...
Ithaldir talking about pancakes wrote:I guess hatin' on breakfast is what the cool kids are doing now.
kawaiido
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby hexagram » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 pm

if your clever you would have exploited bug on a new alt in case of punishment.

People who exploited bug should be fine Just recycle cards

If you tried to be sneaky and recycled and lottoed your kind of screwed maybe if ban is permanent. Also depends hiw hran is calculated. Hope you guys enjoyed your about 1 Month to play free cards/ metas - was it worth it?You can always start again / move to alt.

What goes up must come down/ Do a crime- do the time.

Those effected keep your chin up and take it like a man/ (woman/ spotty pale geeky computer bound kid/teenager/adult - mind the stereotype)

You never know this may be a good thing - a blessing in disguise
Image

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:26 am

i'm inactive for now, but this is still relevant to my interests...

i say the resolution is good enough.

although honestly, if i was standing on the other side of the line, i'd be troubled because i wouldn't let such an opportunity pass me by and abuse the heck out of it. its human nature to get the best benefits for yourself... so extreme punishment is overboard in my opinion.

have fun guys. :D
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
gabotheplaya
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby fargone » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 pm

kawaiido wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:My god Kawaii if your gonna come back don't bring stupid remarks to the table.

Oh, that's classy. first thing you say when I pop back in. Just say its a bad idea. What's your idea then? You got anything that could be deemed better? If not I suggest you hold your tongue.



Your suggestion was not only stupid, it was so offensive that even I was insulted by it.

You received the same level of class that you put out. Seems fair to me.

Romdeau wrote:Are you guys seriously going to nitpick the grammatical and spelling errors he wrote at like 2 in the morning?


To be fair my spell checker, while never actually used (I can spell), must feel like a bit of a slave. I require it be ready for work whenever I need it... 24 hours a day. And true to its hard working nature, it manages to be constantly ready...



at the push of a button...




even at 2am...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:21 am

fargone wrote:To be fair my spell checker, while never actually used (I can spell), must feel like a bit of a slave. I require it be ready for work whenever I need it... 24 hours a day. And true to its hard working nature, it manages to be constantly ready...



at the push of a button...




even at 2am...


Then it's clear, logress' spellchecker is leading a rebellion from oppression. Hence the misspells.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4826
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby hexagram » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 am

I make loads of mistakes/ mis clicks but ni one complains about me - You will probably start know

Logress is only human- no wonder he hardly posts - people even atk his spelling not to mention what his post is about

Don't shoot the messenger guys and girls
Image

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby kawaiido » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

fargone wrote:
kawaiido wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:My god Kawaii if your gonna come back don't bring stupid remarks to the table.

Oh, that's classy. first thing you say when I pop back in. Just say its a bad idea. What's your idea then? You got anything that could be deemed better? If not I suggest you hold your tongue.



Your suggestion was not only stupid, it was so offensive that even I was insulted by it.

You received the same level of class that you put out. Seems fair to me.

Now you're being a ****. So I'm NOT suppose to be outraged by this half assed punishment? And my suggestion insulted you? What is that, I don't even...where's YOUR idea for a balanced solution then? Well? What's your brilliant idea? If you're really that insulted you come up with something, otherwise stop assulting me.
Just some blog of mine on games...
Ithaldir talking about pancakes wrote:I guess hatin' on breakfast is what the cool kids are doing now.
kawaiido
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby CainHyde » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 pm

...
So you seriously think your solution is more fair than what GM choose?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Infinite Boys Lotto Bug

Postby kawaiido » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

CainHyde wrote:...
So you seriously think your solution is more fair than what GM choose?

I'm not saying it is. But at least I'm trying to spitball ideas and if my point is to be called stupid then I demand that those who are calling it stupid:

1. Attack the IDEA and not the PERSON GIVING THE IDEA
2. Come up with something you think is better.

Anyone who can't meet both criteria aren't worth listening too AND are just trying to start ****.
Just some blog of mine on games...
Ithaldir talking about pancakes wrote:I guess hatin' on breakfast is what the cool kids are doing now.
kawaiido
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest