Errata hath Arrived!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Errata hath Arrived!

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 am

Awesome job with Errata guys but just a few things.

Logress wrote:5* 2nd Dragonrider / Resource -- AGI 2->3

Really?^ I'll have a tak with you later Logress. :evil:

Logress wrote:1* •Blessed Acolyte -- changed auto skill to +10 DF, added bash

So he got Shield lv2 instead of 1.

Also why hasn't my errata for Elnieth gone through?
Let her recycle for 300 gran. :lol:

EDIT: Also just noticed Zagar buff. Here's an idea unnerf Ermitage then suggest that people use her. Side note Zagar auto buff was just combing his orginal 2 autos. But for the life of me why don't you just make it a start skil and give him 60 hp 0 df.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Haqua » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Whoa, did not expect that! Finally no need to shed in tears when ever we see a Ruuca and Dilate on the bloody field. Also... wow they actually smacked both Gowen and Falkow with the nerf hammer effectively for once. Now we might actually see more than just 2 colour tones in Foltart.

And just a small note wasn't Silver Fencer / Ascarat a female card? The heal was okay it was just the self returning that was nerd rage worthy.

My only tiny complaint is that the Errata came after the clover event Lol.
Haqua

Postby Spears » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:14 pm

RAGE.JPG

In all seriousness though gj gents.
Spears

Postby shirano » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Icyglare wrote:
shirano wrote:Hmm....I wonder if Total Failure will now be used in Dilate/Ruuca files? :o

Total Failure will go off before she engages her self, unless you had other ideas.

Well, I suppose you could use Time Stop and then Total Failure on Dilate to clean up and regain the lost Falkow level if Ruuca didn't wipe everything out already.
shirano

Postby Jazzock » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 am

Good work on Errata I love it
except mermaid girl sorceress...

seriously though... I would like to know why she turned out like this...
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby xS27x » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Still kinda nooby so not sure about alot of this stuff but seems like dilate got off kinda lightly in this one for the amount of rage he induces. The times I fought him the 5 armor never made a difference and he really doesn't need to use that skill so much to own everything in sight so that cost was never much of a problem... i mean hes still "oh u kill me? I just get stronger for free now and so do my allies! trololololol..." still gonna be saving a wrath of the sea lord just for him i guess :/
Ascarat double nerf makes me sad tho... especially since I burned 60pointcards and a triplechange to get her and forbidden book right before this happened T.T (so yeah i guess I am a little biased...) Honestly though, taking away the heal OR the self return would've already been enough... why both? From what I've seen, grimcount already became more of a joke than competitive meta, in its original form this card had the potential to bring it back to top tier I think, with one nerf it would've left it competitive, with both here I am seriously considering taking her out of the file and maybe later recycling her since shes now so easy to shut down and cant self recover that basing the card recovery part of your strategy on her is borderline suicidal in a serious match...
Once again since I am still kinda new any non-flaming input would be welcome =)
P.S.
Jazzock, love how your avatar and sig pics are mortal enemies lol xD
(don't get me wrong those 2 are in my top 5 alteil fem cards.... just wish Noze wasn't evil.... she's so awesome xD)
Last edited by xS27x on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xS27x

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:22 pm

You can get point card refunds on cards u got that got nerfed.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:You can get point card refunds on cards u got that got nerfed.

How exactly does this work? What's the time limit, rules to qualify, does it also work for pinpointed buying (like with prebuilds and EX sales), etc? (might be useful for later :) )
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby xS27x » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

WhiteDragon2 wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:You can get point card refunds on cards u got that got nerfed.

How exactly does this work? What's the time limit, rules to qualify, does it also work for pinpointed buying (like with prebuilds and EX sales), etc? (might be useful for later :) )

I would like some details on this too... though i don't know if it will work in my case since only the first was pointcarded, the others were triplechanged... and Ill still b stuck with the forbidden book I bet... since it wasn't nerfed directly, only the card that made it usefull did :/ Guess ill try play around with ascarat a bit more and hope for a partial nerf reversal or some similar miracle... I really want to make grimcount viable xD

Also are these nerfs/buffs Altiel EN specific or global? As in do the people in charge HERE have any authority over it or do the orders come from above?
xS27x

Postby Romdeau » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Gon are you really the appropriate person to be making these kinds of statements on behalf of the Alteil staff?
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart