EX 10: Cassandra's Story 2 Friday

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX 10: Cassandra's Story 2 Friday

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 am

yeah right, because reviving a shade to mess up SS timing and generate mana is totally a bummer. And she can keep on doing it too if she gets hit in the process.

Admittedly, a slight design oversight is that the revived unit should be engaged...
LoneKnight

Postby phailures » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 am

The little girl hunter seems REALLY powerful at first glance.
phailures

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 am

LoneKnight wrote:yeah right, because reviving a shade to mess up SS timing and generate mana is totally a bummer. And she can keep on doing it too if she gets hit in the process.

Admittedly, a slight design oversight is that the revived unit should be engaged...

You know, the only problem I have is that for the battle to move on you HAVE to kill the shade. A stalemate is a terribly inelegant way to play a game.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Why are people so eager to mob throw Logress off a sky-scraper before they've even tried the units yet?
Romdeau

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Experience. You said the same about set 10. Et voilà, Ruuca.
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Romdeau wrote:Why are people so eager to mob throw Logress off a sky-scraper before they've even tried the units yet?

ROM, unlike the guys behind card balance, I am pretty sure the rest of the community can (somewhat) call crap card out also see what is OP.

EDIT: I am sure most people aren't only thinking of mobbing Logress.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:57 pm

For the record I had 0 say in the creation and balance of any unit in EX 10 due to finals being overpowered in college.
Romdeau

Postby phailures » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:41 pm

LoneKnight wrote:yeah right, because reviving a shade to mess up SS timing and generate mana is totally a bummer. And she can keep on doing it too if she gets hit in the process.

Would there be a way to totally shut down opponent sp gain this way? Like have MD exo do her skill, -2 sp on opponent, revive with eleneith get +2 sp, (possibly have something engage them after this point), then do the whole thing over again next turn? By the time something on your side hurts you for an lp, you should have like at least 3 turns of sp denial/gen on your side.
phailures

Postby Icyglare » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Romdeau wrote:Why are people so eager to mob throw Logress off a sky-scraper before they've even tried the units yet?

I guess we gotta just let them just faff about these cards on design, creativity, blah blah. It took a really long time to understand the design of Beast Statue. I wondered why that close existed but I understand now.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Pray tell.
Shirozaki

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart