Flash Player 10.1 Beta

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Flash Player 10.1 Beta

Postby Vascha » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 pm

ok.. sorry for a double-post here.

apparently upgrading firefox was a really bad idea.. (I upgraded from 3.1 somesuch) and am now becoming familiar with opera.

yay, mozilla for the win.....
Everyone once said that the earth was flat.
Everyone once said that the earth was the center of the universe.
Doesn't mean that everyone was correct just because they agreed.
Vascha

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey my Flash Player keeps crashing regardless of which browser I use. I've tried Opera, Firefox, and Safari and have the same result.

My Flash Version is 11,1,102,63 installed. Any suggestions?
shadowsketch

Postby Patrick123 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Do you give private lessons in the art of necromancy? I want to raise an army of brainless zombie threads!
Patrick123

Postby Romdeau » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 am

Patrick123 wrote:Do you give private lessons in the art of necromancy? I want to raise an army of brainless zombie threads!

Because, you know-sticky threads are TOTALLY inappropriate to post in if they are inactive and old.
Romdeau

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 am

shadowsketch wrote:Hey my Flash Player keeps crashing regardless of which browser I use. I've tried Opera, Firefox, and Safari and have the same result.

try using chrome, if that doesnt work, uninstall and re-install your flash player, if that still doesnt fix things, please try a new flash player. real mature you two, next time least give a person advice before mocking them.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby shadowsketch » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:55 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
shadowsketch wrote:Hey my Flash Player keeps crashing regardless of which browser I use. I've tried Opera, Firefox, and Safari and have the same result.

try using chrome, if that doesnt work, uninstall and re-install your flash player, if that still doesnt fix things, please try a new flash player. real mature you two, next time least give a person advice before mocking them.

It's cool, I don't think Rom was trying to troll, he was just trying to troll the troller. I've never heard of Patrick before, so I have nothing to say about him.

Anyway, it seems like the problem comes from the OS itself. I use Ubuntu 11.10 and according to my research there's problems with its compatibility with Flash. I've gotten the game to have at least one solid game before it gives me problems with a plugin and firefox, so at that point I just log out and log back in. It'll work for now.
shadowsketch

Postby Romdeau » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 am

asxlen64 wrote:

Yeah, real mature you two. Way to tell 'em asxlen!
Romdeau

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 am

shadowsketch wrote:
Anyway, it seems like the problem comes from the OS itself. I use Ubuntu 11.10 and according to my research there's problems with its compatibility with Flash. I've gotten the game to have at least one solid game before it gives me problems with a plugin and firefox, so at that point I just log out and log back in. It'll work for now.

well firefox is really not a good browser for alteil, many people do have success using it, but more also complain about numerous other problems they get, its best to go with chrome for playing alteil, it has the most succession rate than any other browser, but still has it own problems. if you need any more help let rom know, he knows more about that i do.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Icyglare » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

I had to switch because the buttons won't properly click, it would take multiple tries to make an action happen which would cause misclicks or accidental multiple clicks.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory