GonFreeces31 wrote:This thread is designed to give the beginner/novice some tips for playing different types of files. In this first post, there will be 8 "Beginner Guides" to various files (two from each sphere). EDIT: Now there are 15 total! Woot! Each one will show you some core units, list some rare cards that will help, show a standard open, recommend some soul skills, and shows a sample deck that you can use to help you build your own files.
Hopefully they will help. Good luck!
- Denizens of the deep show their merit against Gowen Rush and Refess Rush
- Vosrot Variant verse Rivera/Jack WInston Battle Replay
- Wizard Kingdom Replay using a witch open variant against a mid Refess/Falkow file.
- Mermaid modded starter verse Endless Morning
- Row Monsters Variant verse Solar Kingdom Battle Replay and Big Refess
- Gowen/Lawt Deck Discard Hybrid verse Command Dolls Battle Replay
- Magic Dolls verse Gowen rush and another Gowen Rush
edit: shade -> level 3 undead -> shade -> MD Mobility is also a good open
Duchy of Crest
- Duchy of Crest verse Urgrant Meta
Big Refess verse Gowen/Rhino/Bringer
- Basic guardian file verse Mermaids and Monsters
GonFreeces31 wrote:I has fixed the mermaids link, although looking back at it I am not too happy with my inclusion of a lvl 4 unit into a level 3 rush, sigh....
- forever noob ~
skillll7 wrote:GonFreeces31 wrote:I has fixed the mermaids link, although looking back at it I am not too happy with my inclusion of a lvl 4 unit into a level 3 rush, sigh....
- forever noob ~
Our an hero shall never be a nub!
He has saved us poor little losers in times of distress
-words of a lowly iczer
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests