Alteil 2 (JP)

TCG's

Re: Alteil 2 (JP)

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 am

Oh so that's what that valkyrie does, i've seen her before but didn't have a clue. Normally I just rush out three folrart commanders on field by turn 3 and give 50+ attack units hell for being lame. Would be nice to use her but at same time, it'll get in the way for summoning Folrart recruit lancer or folrart commander cuz valkyrie's also unnamed.

Also, if its nighttime, or even noon time, I sometimes just stall til next morning before fighting.
Callonia

Postby Amevarashi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am

Callonia wrote:it'll get in the way for summoning Folrart recruit lancer or folrart commander cuz valkyrie's also unnamed

She has no type. Knights Order summons only Type: Solar Kingdom.

If rival iczer doesn't set valkyrie, then I have really good chances of winning. =)
Amevarashi

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Amevarashi wrote:
Callonia wrote:it'll get in the way for summoning Folrart recruit lancer or folrart commander cuz valkyrie's also unnamed

She has no type. Knights Order summons only Type: Solar Kingdom.

If rival iczer doesn't set valkyrie, then I have really good chances of winning. =)

Oh fantastic now i know what to replace my girl acolyte with then. thanks xD
Callonia

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am

Hi Ame, Cal, and waak9ca.

I am up and running on alteil 2 . Same username as here. I played 1 match in their version of crest and got smashed by the prebuild with the crest officer. i started with the refess starter because of the 0 sp revive fighter and the baby phoenix. I'm not a big fan of that sp generating priest though. Action skill is same as adventurer so the sp gain is random rather than a sure bet. Man that refess ex card is ridiculously good. I dare say OP and i have never seen her played or used but just reading the abilities which she has multiple of makes you want to press give up :)

I'll do my best to work on translations and get them to actually post in Ame's database. is there anything in particular you want me to focus on? I'll probably try to knock out the cards in those prebuilds if possible. Hopefully, asxlen and thunder will be on tomorrow if i get a chance to log on they are usually very helpful.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 am

Alright, once I get more time, which is like maybe in 2 weeks the earliest. Deadline for 2 research papers are coming...
wakka9ca

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

AngelicDeath wrote:I was really considering grinding on the us platform but for the same time investment i can get so much further onalteil 2 . Ame's database really made me turn the corner in my decision making. The sheer fact that we can have a database with the cards readily available in english is a huge benefit.

What do you think?
Angelic

Oh yes, not gonna happen cuz i like my ridrea and judie. I don't think alteil 2 have ridrea and, I won't really play alteil 2 seriously unless they just wake up and say lets let english players be able to play our game too and give us a button to transform them moonrunes into english text. And yes, cutting losses is a good option. the earlier you do it, the earlier u can afford something else. Be a pizza or whatever.

AngelicDeath wrote:I'll do my best to work on translations and get them to actually post in Ame's database. is there anything in particular you want me to focus on? I'll probably try to knock out the cards in those prebuilds if possible. Hopefully, asxlen and thunder will be on tomorrow if i get a chance to log on they are usually very helpful.

oh and you can start with that refess ex you're talking about unless its already translated xD

And do you know how to make premium work in jp alteil2? cuz i tried a few times few months ago to no success. Whats the problem with jp? Unless i pressed something wrong but i doubt it cuz i pressed that yellow button which is buy premium button in shop.
Callonia

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 am

Cal,

She is already translated by Amevarashi. Maybe they'll add Rideria and some of the other cards ( crest devil knight, crest vet swordswoman) at a later time. They seem to do that more with EX though than with cards that were with normal Set releases so i doubt it. Not sure about premium, i know you have to pay for it but haven't gone to thecashier yet.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm

120 usd for 12,000 gran using telecom. I essentially lose bonus gran with the exhange rate and fees. Still for the grinding event i should net alot more for my time than on the us server.

Ameko,
I tried placing some cards on the server yesterday but it was down/ not available. I will try to update shortly. Is there a way that it will auto update the list to keep the cards in alphabetical order. I believ this would be the best way to find the card in a short time to be used as a reference. I had the ipad open so with the name in english (on the card itself if you mouse over it) i could then reference it on the fly while playing.

Cheers,
aD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Ameko,

For this current event, do i need to wait until it ends to cash in mynsakura cards. I don't see how to do it in the pt card exchange currently.

Thx
John

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Amevarashi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 am

AngelicDeath wrote: I don't see how to do it in the pt card exchange currently.

On the exchanger page:

ポイントカード所持枚数 - Number of Point cards

あなたの「花びらカード」所持枚数 - Number of Hanabira Cards

あなたの「桜カード」所持枚数 - Number of Sakura Cards

あなたの「金の桜カード」所持枚数 - Number of Golden Sakura Cards

If you have enough cards for 1 exchange, then drop-down list will appear. Choose any option and wait a little.

AngelicDeath wrote:Is there a way that it will auto update the list to keep the cards in alphabetical order.

I think it is easier to use Find option in a browser. I'll add "Sort by" option later.
Amevarashi

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt