Magic the Gathering

TCG's

Re: Magic the Gathering

Postby kirk22 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 am

wakka9ca wrote:Well, MTG is biased. The power level of angels in general is way higher than demons.

Indeed they are. The wording on Killing Wave seems odd to me. Does it mean they sacrifice X creatures unless they take X damage? The way they worded the first part of the card is just odd.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Yeah, nevermind the new demon that lets you draw 7 for 7 life... angels are lots/lots they must be strong!
LoneKnight

Postby kirk22 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

LoneKnight wrote:Yeah, nevermind the new demon that lets you draw 7 for 7 life... angels are lots/lots they must be strong!

Thats one demon, and this angel stops that ability:

The new demons are ok. Many of the angels impress me more though.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby Muklas » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 pm

A Yawgmoth's Bargain on a 7/7 stick is only okay to you? Ol' Grissy here is better than any angel not named Sigarda, and even that's debatable. It's funny really, a single demon is better than every angel in a angel oriented set.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby kirk22 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Muklas wrote:A Yawgmoth's Bargain on a 7/7 stick is only okay to you? Ol' Grissy here is better than any angel not named Sigarda, and even that's debatable. It's funny really, a single demon is better than every angel in a angel oriented set.

If you say so. I just don't much care for him or any of the demons in this set. They just don't do it for me. I probably won't use the angels much either. I like them better then the demons, but thats not really saying much at all. I think I'll be sticking with humans for this set.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 pm

In the past, Akroma and Baneslayer used to laugh their face off demons. In single combat, angels nearly always have the upper hand.
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

wakka9ca wrote:In the past, Akroma and Baneslayer used to laugh their face off demons. In single combat, angels nearly always have the upper hand.

History is written by winners.. so uhh, I'm pretty sure I can't see any Satan churches everywhere but instead of them, I see god churches everywhere xD

I have a white deck that basically compose of Buncha of soldiers and ballistas plus some angels which was uh Serra's Advocate I think? she taps herself to buff soldiers. I'm definitely in casual crowd for magic the gathering. I doubt i'd stand a chance on internet duels for magic lol And plus, no trokin high guard D= that art on him is great.
Callonia

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Callonia wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:In the past, Akroma and Baneslayer used to laugh their face off demons. In single combat, angels nearly always have the upper hand.

History is written by winners.. so uhh, I'm pretty sure I can't see any Satan churches everywhere but instead of them, I see god churches everywhere xD

I have a white deck that basically compose of Buncha of soldiers and ballistas plus some angels which was uh Serra's Advocate I think? she taps herself to buff soldiers. I'm definitely in casual crowd for magic the gathering. I doubt i'd stand a chance on internet duels for magic lol And plus, no trokin high guard D= that art on him is great.

Like casual? Try MTG Forge to test some of the new cards. It's free:
http://mtgrares.blogspot.ca/

Soldiers and Human tribal can be strong. Human tribal is definitely viable after Innistrad block.
wakka9ca

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Didn't go to pre-release as usual. No time for social events lol.

Anyone got the special prizes (foil judge promo) in your vaults? Demonic Tutor? Exalted Angel? Anything better?
wakka9ca

Postby hexagram » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:51 pm

double posting tut tut (double tutting tut tut....)

Yep i got a great card. Its called

I HAVE A LIFE

draws the game instantly for 10 mana rainbow and cannot be countered.

just joking....

It is a rubbish card I made up on a piece of scrap paper 1/1 no effect creature...

immaginary of course

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt