Postby worthing » Mon May 07, 2012 4:00 am

AMA- Ask me anything

Point of this thread? To entertain me. gogogogogoogo
worthing

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby fargone » Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 am

How many fingers am I holding up?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Femdom88 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 am

bcoz of alteil poor state now is there a chance that they will close down in two or three years?
Femdom88

Postby Shirozaki » Mon May 07, 2012 5:51 am

fargone wrote:How many fingers am I holding up?

Anyone can answer that, it's "one of questionable position".
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby BlackSunRx » Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am

Shirozaki wrote:

Anyone can answer that, it's "one of questionable position".

Aquas and Me can answer that :) Its like a sign.. and the one is standing tall like the tower in France.

Fargs nailed it again. :)

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby hexagram » Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

How old are you?

Where you from?

What do you do? -e.g. student,job...?

:D

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby kore » Mon May 07, 2012 11:44 am

If I remember correctly worthing has to do something with economics/accounting not sure if I'm right tho
kore

Postby worthing » Mon May 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Femdom88 wrote:bcoz of alteil poor state now is there a chance that they will close down in two or three years?

It has been this way since I started to play. They will probably be able to hold up for more than three years in my opinion. Sadly the community used to be more like a family and the GMs would be more open about how the business was going and all of that. The GM staff has been cut by a lot but it seems the current ones are dedicated enough to get the job done. All in all when alteil jp goes I think our server will go.

The same number it would take for them to buff cutter of the cord until he is playable.

hexagram wrote:How old are you?

Where you from?

What do you do? -e.g. student,job...?

:D

Wisconsin

I work at a warehouse currently, low pay but I enjoy my job. I have not graduated and do not plan to attend college. Every major and job I could get doesn't seem worth the effort of going to school and I feel the way to get a great job in society by going to school is just weird, I find many things in society weird. Another thing that makes me not want to attend college is the fact that life is set on a time limit and I want to do all the things I enjoy. If I have enough money to get by and can breathe I am satisfied with the way things are. I would like to become a professional League of Legends player and have been donating a lot of my free time to that for almost 10 months and I am already in the top 5% (maybe even like 3%) of the community with no background to real time strategy or ever playing any other moba or game similar to it for that matter. I am guessing it will be years until I get to my goal if I can just keep playing and practicing. Maybe it just won't happen at all and I am not able to become an amazing player, either way their isn't anything better to do in my opinion. I think the biggest reason I pursue the lifestyle of a professional gamer is because my ideal lifestyle would be to sit around and get paid to do something I greatly enjoy. When you don't believe in love, religion, and only want enough money to get by then I realized the only thing that I have to live for is my own enjoyment.

Well hopefully that paragraph that most of you will consider depressing and wtfish will encourage the rest of you to ask more questions. I probably went to deep into what you actually wanted to know or more than likely started trailing off and kept typing away. I guess it was something I wanted to say.
worthing

Postby angelspawns » Mon May 07, 2012 1:27 pm

worthing wrote:

The same number it would take for them to buff cutter of the cord until he is playable.

That's still something between 0 and 2. :?
Taking into account the pace things move around here, i conclude they still use their index finger(s) to type. But chances are they won't lift a finger for CotC at all... Hmm...

Well hopefully that paragraph that most of you will consider depressing and wtfish will encourage the rest of you to ask more questions. I probably went to deep into what you actually wanted to know or more than likely started trailing off and kept typing away. I guess it was something I wanted to say.

And your biggest wall of text since a long time aswell! Over 2 sentences!! Guess you kept it all bottled up inside for a while now.
Thanks for sharing. ;p
Last edited by angelspawns on Mon May 07, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby GOSCAR » Mon May 07, 2012 1:29 pm

What's your favorite soda?

What is your favorite tv show?
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Next

Return to General Off Topic