Worthing AMA

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby idol » Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Why do I keep getting crappy lvl up cards?
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
User avatar
idol
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: TW

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby Haqua » Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

why did you choose the name worthing?
Image
User avatar
Haqua
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby worthing » Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

idol wrote:Why do I keep getting crappy lvl up cards?


Because its a profit?

Haqua wrote:why did you choose the name worthing?


It has a godlike and superior ring to it.

GOSCAR wrote:What's your favorite soda?

Mountain Dew

What is your favorite tv show?


Uhhhhh I haven't watched tv for almost 3 years but I will just go with that 70's show
Image
User avatar
worthing
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Location: Goob Square

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby Haqua » Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm

worthing wrote:
Haqua wrote:why did you choose the name worthing?


It has a godlike and superior ring to it.


Sounds good enough for me xD

You play any other games mister godlike xD?
Image
User avatar
Haqua
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby worthing » Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 pm

League of Legends mostly
Image
User avatar
worthing
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Location: Goob Square

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm

I work at a warehouse currently, low pay but I enjoy my job. I have not graduated and do not plan to attend college. Every major and job I could get doesn't seem worth the effort of going to school and I feel the way to get a great job in society by going to school is just weird, I find many things in society weird. Another thing that makes me not want to attend college is the fact that life is set on a time limit and I want to do all the things I enjoy. If I have enough money to get by and can breathe I am satisfied with the way things are. I would like to become a professional League of Legends player and have been donating a lot of my free time to that for almost 10 months and I am already in the top 5% (maybe even like 3%) of the community with no background to real time strategy or ever playing any other moba or game similar to it for that matter. I am guessing it will be years until I get to my goal if I can just keep playing and practicing. Maybe it just won't happen at all and I am not able to become an amazing player, either way their isn't anything better to do in my opinion. I think the biggest reason I pursue the lifestyle of a professional gamer is because my ideal lifestyle would be to sit around and get paid to do something I greatly enjoy. When you don't believe in love, religion, and only want enough money to get by then I realized the only thing that I have to live for is my own enjoyment.

Well hopefully that paragraph that most of you will consider depressing and wtfish will encourage the rest of you to ask more questions. I probably went to deep into what you actually wanted to know or more than likely started trailing off and kept typing away. I guess it was something I wanted to say.


I have a feeling we'd get along great worthing :D, I often feel people need to wake up and stop sleepwalking through their life on the tracks that society provides. Living for there images rather than themself.
My questions:
Are you guy?
if so, are you attracted to guys?
if so, are you single?
If so, would you date me? :D
monkeysmiles11
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:16 am

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby Ethikx » Mon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Is it safe to assume your lol account is under the same name?
Are you prepared for the coming mecha?
User avatar
Ethikx
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: R'lyeh

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby worthing » Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 am

Ethikx wrote:Is it safe to assume your lol account is under the same name?
Are you prepared for the coming mecha?


My account name is different although I'm not quite sure if I want to give it out on the forums, maybe later.

monkeysmiles11 wrote:
I work at a warehouse currently, low pay but I enjoy my job. I have not graduated and do not plan to attend college. Every major and job I could get doesn't seem worth the effort of going to school and I feel the way to get a great job in society by going to school is just weird, I find many things in society weird. Another thing that makes me not want to attend college is the fact that life is set on a time limit and I want to do all the things I enjoy. If I have enough money to get by and can breathe I am satisfied with the way things are. I would like to become a professional League of Legends player and have been donating a lot of my free time to that for almost 10 months and I am already in the top 5% (maybe even like 3%) of the community with no background to real time strategy or ever playing any other moba or game similar to it for that matter. I am guessing it will be years until I get to my goal if I can just keep playing and practicing. Maybe it just won't happen at all and I am not able to become an amazing player, either way their isn't anything better to do in my opinion. I think the biggest reason I pursue the lifestyle of a professional gamer is because my ideal lifestyle would be to sit around and get paid to do something I greatly enjoy. When you don't believe in love, religion, and only want enough money to get by then I realized the only thing that I have to live for is my own enjoyment.

Well hopefully that paragraph that most of you will consider depressing and wtfish will encourage the rest of you to ask more questions. I probably went to deep into what you actually wanted to know or more than likely started trailing off and kept typing away. I guess it was something I wanted to say.


I have a feeling we'd get along great worthing :D, I often feel people need to wake up and stop sleepwalking through their life on the tracks that society provides. Living for there images rather than themself.
My questions:
Are you guy?
if so, are you attracted to guys?
if so, are you single?
If so, would you date me? :D


I am a guy. I am attracted to guys. I am single. I would much rather date guys than girls although I am not sure how a long distance relationship would work out. If you are actually interested and not being a troll you can just PM me if you want to talk ;) . Just remember I can't get into a deep commitment nor love you ;)
Image
User avatar
worthing
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Location: Goob Square

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby fargone » Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm

I miss our old chats. Do you feel the same way?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Worthing AMA

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed May 09, 2012 2:13 am

make me a new OP file for me to copy. your files really work for me ;)
User avatar
ErnnLaties
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron