I Wrote a Guide! -Refess Warriors

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: I Wrote a Guide! -Refess Warriors

Postby Khiruki » Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Rasfel+Toromea creates a 2SP generation every turn as long as both get off their start skills. It's not as useful as it sounds, but you can go ahead and try it if you want. I never really put too much effort into exploring that combo.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Icyman2 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:52 pm

An we get ss recs? Like sith for toro copies etc
Icyman2

Postby Khiruki » Thu May 10, 2012 12:08 am

Huh? Those are there. Not all that detailed for 2LP and 3LP souls, but a few recommendations for 1LP souls.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Shadow1798 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 am

I played a little Toromea. When I did it a card I really liked was Meeting of Kings. I didn't have any Royalty to retrieve, but it still lets you get a free action skill off and sets you up for a level 4 the following turn.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby Khiruki » Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 am

Interesting. I'm generally not a fan of utilizing only half of a card's capabilities, but I might try using that some time.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby ChiYoung » Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I played Refess warriors during a tournament once, but I played them more like a level 3 rush. Pump out fast AGI high damage but fragile units. Use Catira to deal with bigs and tank, sometimes putting justice in the back or in the mid. It was OK.

Also, you only get 2 SP if Toromea dies.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Nehless » Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 am

what do you think about lv2 warrior units and lv1-2 grim spam with toromea/justice?
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby Khiruki » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Nehless wrote:what do you think about lv2 warrior units and lv1-2 grim spam with toromea/justice?

If you can find lvl 2 Warriors that work, go for it.

Some initial updates for set 11. Added some set 11 files to match ups that have risen. Added a few interesting soul skills. Not much in terms of new cards to add that I would particularly recommend, but added some cards to card list anyway.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm

What do you think of Mammoth Brigade? They may not use it often, but with Toro's AGI buff they may be able to engage something with their auto skill, though they're not as useful as the multihitters or have any use for the SP for that matter...
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Khiruki » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Mammoth Brigade... not really a bad unit, but in this current meta, 4 AGI and only 40 AT isn't going to cut it. The 100 HP is nice, but there are better units to use. Also, his agi hops around, making him a bit unwieldy to use. I tried him out, but I vastly preferred Elite Dual Wielder for the sheer fact that you aren't forced to mindlessly attack. I would call him a poor man's Belus, but currently, all the units you would want to target seem to have enough Agi to win rolls against Mammoth Brigade.
ImageImage
Khiruki

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum