Card Monsters Beta

TCG's

Card Monsters Beta

Postby lightray55 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 am

I discovered this game a few days ago, it's nowhere near as advanced as Ateil, but it does seem to share the rather high pricetag (should you ever bother to pay for cards). Nice 3d graphics, if you have a computer that can handle them.

http://www.edgebee.com/games?id=4

It's got a much better PvE setup, but then who doesn't these days. Also it has the problem that some cards are considerably better than others at the same cost. Other than that, it's still a fun PvE challenge and i'm sure it'll grow and mature with time.

Has anyone else come across it?, I only found it because i've played some of their other games and thus am on their mailing list.
lightray55

Re: Card Monsters Beta

Postby Gota » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:42 am

saw it on kong and am playing it alongside clash of the dragons atm.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby skillll7 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 am

... There's no variety. The only thing vaguely unique about the game is the melee/range attack attributes that they give out to the cards.
Also, it looks like it has a big case of "my cards are better than yours, so I win" syndrome.
A part I find weird about it is the lack of any "HP" measure. It looks like you have to kill all the monsters your opponent has to win the game, rather than just killing all of their life points or whatnot.

That, and my computer can't handle the graphics.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Gota » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:24 am

ya quit playing it already, simple and pretty good gameplay, but horrible horrible marketing strategy ruined the game.

@skill7 ya win condition is kill all their monsters.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt