[PRIMER] Wizard Kingdom of Regus

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: [PRIMER] Wizard Kingdom of Regus

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 pm

I've honestly never seen your WK level in your MGS WK go under level 4 either.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Shirozaki wrote:I've honestly never seen your WK level in your MGS WK go under level 4 either.

Thats because I have to manually spend 1sp to raise my falkow in the standard falkow version while maggie does it fir free. The gwk actually has spare sp the spend on higher sp units, while the normal wk has to drop about 2-5 sp every game in boosting mgs' attack. This ofcourse can work vs some refess players who're nice enough to use grims like inspiration or have no means to handle dual sage, but who in their right mind would design a falkow file to counter refess apart frm bigs?
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Zerospider » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:29 am

I enjoyed this Wizard kingdom post as Wizard kingdom is my favorite falkow tribe to play as they have varying options and to me its just fun to play. I especial like how you put in gowen wk as a viable playstyle as I dont get a chance to see to many gwk running around. You could go into greater detail about the weakness and strength of the WK files as a whole. Also if you ask me your soul skill line up can use a little bit more imagination and creativity. Such as putting in an assassin or other removal type ss up first and playing witch>undine or sylph as your open which is a bit of a gamble but leads to a few great and unique strategic options. Adding a few curveballs to your ss line up makes it all that much harder for your opponents to predicted your movements and easier to throw them off their game. Great job overall ;)
Zerospider

Postby sunbunman » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Zerospider wrote:I enjoyed this Wizard kingdom post as Wizard kingdom is my favorite falkow tribe to play as they have varying options and to me its just fun to play. I especial like how you put in gowen wk as a viable playstyle as I dont get a chance to see to many gwk running around. You could go into greater detail about the weakness and strength of the WK files as a whole. Also if you ask me your soul skill line up can use a little bit more imagination and creativity. Such as putting in an assassin or other removal type ss up first and playing witch>undine or sylph as your open which is a bit of a gamble but leads to a few great and unique strategic options. Adding a few curveballs to your ss line up makes it all that much harder for your opponents to predicted your movements and easier to throw them off their game. Great job overall ;)

Yeah this thread is more of the general idea of wk rushes, so I just put up some standard SS lineups and file designs. If you want I can put some of the more unconventional lineups I run...
sunbunman

Postby BlackSunRx » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 pm

This guide is quite nice helps falkow players abuse wk. So far I have no problem vs wk though.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:26 am

Well when you have balanced tribes being played they usually tend to get balanced win rates... If you want to talk about abuse I'm sure you actually abuse meta far more than your average WK player...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sunbunman » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:35 am

Added Refess WK,
improved on the organisation,
added some more set 11 stuff
sunbunman

Postby darksavior98 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 am

Now all we need is Lawtia wk ..... that isn't Urgant. :? sounds like a pun. :shock: :shock:
"If you know who this is then ... you can guess what I'm like" ~ Ibitsu
darksavior98

Postby sunbunman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Added replays
sunbunman

Postby Icyglare » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Ewww, the Pegusi are mounting each other
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->