Fate/Stay Night

Anime and Manga

Re: Fate/Stay Night

Postby serfiusstyx » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:19 am

Played the FS/N VN before Fate Zero was written.

Series is awesome, definetly one of the most awaited series in the seasons they were released.

Having read FS/N before the series aired (as the author of the Fate Zero novels actually expected most of his audience to have done), you just KNOW that all the desperate strugles of our hereos and anti-heroes ...undergo a foregone conclusion.

And I guess that makes their efforts even more delicious to watch.

Hopefully after this series some studio will do the Heaven's Feel arc, the FS/N anime and the UBW movies make no mention of the horrors that is Matou Sakura's daily life, since they make no attempt to hide it in Fate Zero (as it is the source of motivation of one of the masters).
It would be doubly awesome if they went with the 'normal ending' instead of the 'good ending' although that's doubtful.

Poor, poor Sakura.

Of all the crowning moments of awesome that appeared in this series, I have to say I enjoyed it when Kiritsugi broke into the Matou residence and did some Bower Interrogation on Shinji's dad.
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Xovian wrote:Just wanted to give a slight update for those that are interested.

From RACS news letter wrote:Aniplex of America confirmed on Thursday that it will release the Fate/Zero television anime series on Blu-ray Disc in North America. The first box set, which will contain the first 13 episodes of the series, is slated to be released on March 7, the same day the set will be released in Japan. The box set will include English subtitles and an English translation booklet for the included Japanese production material booklet. The set will also contain unaired footage from the series. Other extras contained in the set include the series' first original soundtrack and a drama CD written by original novel author Gen Urobuchi.

Before you get too excited, the MSRP on the box is going to be around $500. Never the less, we're going to try to get a few in any case and will have it up for pre-order once we get a qnty confirmation.

$500 what? How much episodes is fate/zero?
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:28 pm

26 episodes.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Romdeau wrote:26 episodes.

Thats' uh really overpriced. o.o

mah Escaflowne Complete Collection only cost me like 40 bucks long time ago and Ultimate edition was about the same I believe, the ultimate is the escaflowne movie with extras and soundtracks.

So those 26 episodes better make me like, sky high.

I'm just not paying 500 bucks for 26 episodes.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm

You're not very familiar with ANIPLEX's marketing strategy are you?
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Romdeau wrote:You're not very familiar with ANIPLEX's marketing strategy are you?

That's correct, please educate me my good sir.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

Google is your friend. That or ANN
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 am

Romdeau wrote:Google is your friend. That or ANN

So, according to Aniplex, I'm not their market attention anymore, they only want people willing to drop 500 bucks for 26 episodes or 13. Gotcha okay Aniplex. Enjoy your unemployment checks.

Meanwhile, Hi Underground! My new pal! MY BESTEST NEW FRIEND THE UNDERGROUND MARKET! BLACK MARKET! *cough*
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 pm

I missed the grande finale on TV due to hospitalisation, but watched a reprise yesterday. What do you guys think about it now that it's over?

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Shirozaki wrote:I missed the grande finale on TV due to hospitalisation, but watched a reprise yesterday. What do you guys think about it now that it's over?

No idea, I've only read the VN lol. Tried to watch the anime but for some reason it was blah. Doesn't quite compare to storytelling in the VN....
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy