Mir2 is Closing, Alteil is not

Official News and Announcements

Re: Mir2 is Closing, Alteil is not

Postby fargone » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:09 pm

WhiteDragon2 wrote:
Logress wrote: Don't worry, Alteil is here to stay, and arrangements have been made to insure it will be around for a long time (cue the Imperial Stormtroopers arriving to freeze Gon in carbonite) even if GPUSA shuts its doors.

Nice to see arrangements being made to ensure alteil's survival. Feeling a bit sorry for gon though :P

You guys are very easily distracted from the real issue, huh. Mention Star Wars, and reality goes out the window.

The line WhiteDragon quoted is the be all and end all of that post. What it says between the lines is... expect more changes soon, cos GPUSA is going down.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Or simply "Revenue on Mir2, which is highly inferior than Mir3, has drastically decreased, and we'll rather be focusing on Alteil now".
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby fargone » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Or simply "Revenue on Mir2, which is highly inferior than Mir3, has drastically decreased, and we'll rather be focusing on Alteil now".

I like your optimism.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Still waiting on a gentle kiss from a heroine.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Waiting on revenue on alteil2 is lower than alteil, so well be focusing on alteil2 now
Icyman2

Postby CainHyde » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Waiting on revenue on alteil2 is lower than alteil, so well be focusing on alteil2 now

That's not how it works. :p
They should focusing even more on Alteil USA if that happened.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Fairly sure that Alteil is making money. The real issue is whether or not it makes enough money to support the guys in gamepot outside of the ones that actually work on alteil. We see Logress and Satonoko with Lupos and GGG in the background. other than those, how many people does Alteils profits support? it is silly that Mir 2 was even running. It was a drain on resources. Hoping Shiro is right and things only get better.
Furthermore, if Alteil runs in the black, which it has been according to logress's post along tme back, then it could be marketable to another party if gamepotusa shuts down.
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby methebest » Fri May 11, 2012 6:44 am

like theoretically if alteil usa was to shut down would it be possible to move our accounts over to jp?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby GillesdeRais » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 am

methebest wrote:like theoretically if alteil usa was to shut down would it be possible to move our accounts over to jp?

hax!!o.O
GillesdeRais

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart