An Important Announcement Concerning Alteil

Official News and Announcements

Re: An Important Announcement Concerning Alteil

Postby Callonia » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 pm

FabledMitsuhide wrote:woot! Who care about alteil closing... we get free cards :D

I'm the type of person who only think about the present lol

I do care. I was looking forward to beating everyone up with Ishtar.
Callonia

Postby ErnnLaties » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:29 am

Gon, can you negotiate with them so that we don't have to buy set 11 if Alteil doesn't close... it's so mean to give people something and then take it away
ErnnLaties

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

ErnnLaties wrote:Gon, can you negotiate with them so that we don't have to buy set 11 if Alteil doesn't close... it's so mean to give people something and then take it away

Removed at moderator's discretion.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am

ErnnLaties wrote:Gon, can you negotiate with them so that we don't have to buy set 11 if Alteil doesn't close... it's so mean to give people something and then take it away

yeah i can save you alot of time saying this wont happen, just the opposite, jp sold 3 3500g 5* prebuilt, which i recycled over 150pc to buy(fyi thats 10,000gran), then on june 6, they did a mass errata where the cards i bought, are now completely useless. Its a money trap, most likely usa if they do continue, might start over with a2 and that means we have to get all new cards. happy spending
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 am

asxlen64 wrote:

yeah i can save you alot of time saying this wont happen, just the opposite, jp sold 3 3500g 5* prebuilt, which i recycled over 150pc to buy(fyi thats 10,000gran), then on june 6, they did a mass errata where the cards i bought, are now completely useless. Its a money trap, most likely usa if they do continue, might start over with a2 and that means we have to get all new cards. happy spending

The last time, if GMS is to be trusted, they said they will have alteil 1 together with alteil 2 meaning you will see bringers in our alteil 2.

Waitttt..... is this why alteil usa is closing down? What about set 12?
Callonia

Postby ayman » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:31 am

If there will be a set 12, noone knows or comments about If thats gonna compatable with the rest 11 sets. Kinda understandable but also could affect how much you play and pay to continue.
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Postby hexagram » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:26 am

satonoko wrote:
Please stay tuned and check the forums for more information on SET 11 and other Events that will be taking place in the next six weeks. More announcements are to come, so don’t forget about us just yet!

What events/ - is the 2nd japan vs usa match still happening. If so it is due this month and I look forward to it.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 pm

no news in jp so far that i checked, guessing alteil jp claimed victory cause usa has forfeited.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby MonarcH » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 pm

This has peeked my interest.
MonarcH

Postby quickdragon » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 pm

If alteil usa is closing, then the proper thing to do is let the jp guys win so they get the gran prize.
But GMs keep claiming alteil wont close. -.-
Because the GMs (or whoever it is) are leaving things in the dark, I would say let the japanese guys have the win. Right now i just want to know what will happen to alteil US, **** the championship.
quickdragon

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart