Alteil Memes

Alteil Art and Artists

Alteil Memes

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:17 am

Imma post here all the alteil memes I came up with

any more ideas guys?
Last edited by FabledMitsuhide on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FabledMitsuhide

Re: Alteil Memes

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 am

Hrm. Its something which has been bugging me for a long time now but with your thread I finally decided to go ahead and make this pic xD Had alot of fun making it. I sux at drawing soo i decided to not draw but use existing pics.

Callonia

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 am

Callonia wrote:Hrm. Its something which has been bugging me for a long time now but with your thread I finally decided to go ahead and make this pic xD Had alot of fun making it. I sux at drawing soo i decided to not draw but use existing pics.

haha I'm glad you're into it!

I like it!
FabledMitsuhide

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Callonia wrote:Hrm. Its something which has been bugging me for a long time now but with your thread I finally decided to go ahead and make this pic xD Had alot of fun making it. I sux at drawing soo i decided to not draw but use existing pics.

This brings lots of memories back. O_o

11 sets of long complaint threads from 100s of users. Not on single fashionclothesunitedkingdom was given. :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

I really don't think they should do anything to return. Return doesn't really offer any plusses except a few turns of stall. When someone uses return, they lose 1 card and 3 sp, when someone gets hit by return, they lose momentum and 3 sp. Since most falkow cards are frail and have low atk, return is one way they can cope with combos.
FabledMitsuhide

Postby Godric » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 am

Okay, I'm going to step in before someone wants to comment on Mitsu's last statement before this thread derails into another Return debate.
Yes it's pretty bad when a grim is designed to cover the faults of a sphere, yes it's a very annoying play, yes it's the single most debated card ever since the game was made, BUT WE'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE! MOVE ON PLEASE!

Maybe this post is a little pre-emptive but I've seen way too many threads become trainwrecks when Return, or Pixies or Bringer, or whatever gets brought into the conversation. Please can we keep this thread to awesome Alteil memes without bringing the drama.

Thankyou
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:27 am

Bad mitsuhide, don't turn this into other return thread. I made that pic cuz I wanna.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 am

Some people don't take jokes Call. I don't think anyone planned on making a return debate out of this.
Either way, go on.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 am

lol Return is as controversial as abortion here in alteil world, ur right.

Anyways, what should i draw next?
FabledMitsuhide

Postby Callonia » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am

FabledMitsuhide wrote:lol Return is as controversial as abortion here in alteil world, ur right.

Anyways, what should i draw next?

Definitely ridrea.
Callonia

Next

Return to LeBeau's Studio