An Important Announcement Concerning Alteil

Official News and Announcements

Re: An Important Announcement Concerning Alteil

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

quickdragon wrote:If alteil usa is closing, then the proper thing to do is let the jp guys win so they get the gran prize.
But GMs keep claiming alteil wont close. -.-
Because the GMs (or whoever it is) are leaving things in the dark, I would say let the japanese guys have the win. Right now i just want to know what will happen to alteil US, **** the championship.

not leaving people in the dark, if anything they are trying to work out a deal with another company, and dont want anyone to lose hope if said deal fails. All we can do is just wait and see. They will inform us if good news pops up, and only that.(nobody likes badnews)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby okeyna4 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

:ugeek: its Mass Effect 3 all over again :o
okeyna4

Postby Ahina » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:20 pm

So this is what's been going on since I quit? Makes me a little curious how it'll turn out, but it's very unlikely I'll ever play again even if it continues to live. (Especially not after noticing that I missed card of the week SYLPH SORCERESS, only my favoritist card ever!)
Ahina

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:06 am

^ Could be worse. Imagine you have quit during set 5 and check back once in a while to see improvements only to end up with seeing this major announcement, when what you expected to see after 6 more sets was something to attract lots of new players:
- 2v2 duels
- JP and US Alteil going international
- maybe even a story mode, hell they had time :/
- and the bloody minigames everyone kept requesting ever since release

In fact when i joined this game sometime before EX1 release i expected it to go really big, have large duel championships somewhere in the world. It turned out it lacked too much in the balance department and people rather would like to touch their cards if they spend money and then those that seeked out a free game ran away in disappointment.

Oh well, maybe in a parallel universe we have players known by other nicknames, enjoying the game in a large arena, riding their anti-gravity powered hoverbikes, dueling for the fate of the world in a children's card game and the huge flashing sign of the tournament displays "ALTEIL'S WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL"
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Zanaffar » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 pm

There will be a fic of that popping up well after this date.
I cast confusion on myself because I am confused and forgot how to avoid this infinite loop of madness/confusion.
Zanaffar

Postby Pikeru » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Oh well, maybe in a parallel universe we have players known by other nicknames, enjoying the game in a large arena, riding their anti-gravity powered hoverbikes, dueling for the fate of the world in a children's card game and the huge flashing sign of the tournament displays "ALTEIL'S WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL"

That worked well enough for Yugioh 5D's, but I really can't see Alteil being played in the same way. Who knows, though? They'd probably find a way to pull it off if they wanted too. Let's just hope the next step after that isn't a DBZ ripoff.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm

They learn to control their inner tailed beast, release their bankais and master their devil fruit abilities, so why would they also need to go super saiya-jin on top of all that?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Deag » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 am

I'm still missing demongod................
Deag

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 am

Ya, you really missed him, he got banned yesterday. XD
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Deag » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Rly?!? Good god, fml

edit: LOOOOL
Deag

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart