Lost Summer of Alteil

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Lost Summer of Alteil

Postby Logress » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Seeing as it's about a zillion degrees (give or take .001 zillion degrees) outside, it's probably summer. So, we're putting up the Alteil Summer card art tomorrow, as well as 8 new summer avatar outfits, one new summer accessory, and a new summer background in the shop! You don't have to do anything special to see the new Summer art, just log in as normal on Monday to see them!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Lost Summer of Alteil

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm

im only repling to this to say, only summer in northern hemisphere, still winter for those in the south
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Icyglare » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm

asxlen64 wrote:im only repling to this to say, only summer in northern hemisphere, still winter for those in the south

Thanks Bill Nye, and I'm replying to this to say that Logress lives in the Northern Hemisphere.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Icyglare wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:im only repling to this to say, only summer in northern hemisphere, still winter for those in the south

Thanks Bill Nye, and I'm replying to this to say that Logress lives in the Northern Hemisphere.

excuse me, i have several friends who live in the southern hemisphere(including fargone) and THEY NEVER LET ME FORGET IT, when i talk about the weather. Quick joke, but i have a post of the science guy, hehe
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Maybe we should stop arguing and wait until it's summer in both hemispheres to make such an event.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Maybe we should stop arguing and wait until it's summer in both hemispheres to make such an event.

+1 Win
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Ethikx » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:38 pm

So what, is the Dilate/Ibert beach party art official?
Don't let Sumerlana have all the fun.
Ethikx

Postby sgtsagara » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:12 am

I logged into my account today and looked through my cards, but didn't see any new seasonal art. Is it possible I simply don't have any of the cards that have new art (however unlikely)? Or was there a delay for this event?
sgtsagara

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 pm

sgtsagara wrote:I logged into my account today and looked through my cards, but didn't see any new seasonal art. Is it possible I simply don't have any of the cards that have new art (however unlikely)? Or was there a delay for this event?

Try clearing your cache.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby sgtsagara » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

I deleted all internet files. And I still do not see any new art. Can someone list some or all the cards that have new art? Just to be certain I do have some of them in my collection.
sgtsagara

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard