Liberty and Premium Account Status for all

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Liberty and Premium Account Status for all

Postby Godric » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Mage Soldiers vs Dual Verlaat
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 8667796c30

Okay, here's hoping I'm not too late to enter this, cause technically it's still Sunday over there. I thought I posted this up ages ago, however looking through the thread I can't find it anywhere.

Anyway, yeah looks like I had a lot of luck for this game, managing to take out King Verlaat twice with lucky attacks and agi rolls. But I just love the Chamail>2nd shrine SS combo. I can't claim credit as the first to use it though, but I can't remember who I got it from.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Khiruki » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 pm

It's technically Sunday server time too. For another half an hour.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Johnjo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 am

worthing wrote:alright i finally got a good one, the other submission was a troll one by the way

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 3ac4a50a5f

shame on u, u forgot that folrat heavy knight is immune to grimoires :p
Johnjo

Postby Johnjo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 am

smallfish wrote:https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/auditorium/index.php?id=2332401&code=14b1009fecf142a6fb8423381b6e300d

What you can do if you only have 1 chaos form/annorose ?...

forgot to mention it but heierrat assasin is bugged, his open skill can still set a unit to 0hp even without setting a friendly unit to 0

And to Blacksun, u retard, outcome would have been different thats why i played the return, not only are u making a fool out of yourself with your comments but u also increase your standing on the "most hated person on chats/forum rankings".
Johnjo

Postby BlackSunRx » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Johnjo wrote:
smallfish wrote:https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/auditorium/index.php?id=2332401&code=14b1009fecf142a6fb8423381b6e300d

forgot to mention it but heierrat assasin is bugged, his open skill can still set a unit to 0hp even without setting a friendly unit to 0

And to Blacksun, u retard, outcome would have been different thats why i played the return, not only are u making a fool out of yourself with your comments but u also increase your standing on the "most hated person on chats/forum rankings".

Haters gonna hate. You lose and you Cry? WTF?!

Didn't know your such a crybaby losing to smallfish. Your always losing a lot so why not just get the hang of it.

- On topic -

My Final Submission is my Underdog Eternal Morning vs Mermaids unlimited Revival.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby Ethikx » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 pm

My final submission would be the poison vs. Ryu showdown.
Ethikx

Postby Godric » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 pm

BlackSunRx wrote:
Johnjo wrote:

Haters gonna hate. You lose and you Cry? WTF?!

Didn't know your such a crybaby losing to smallfish. Your always losing a lot so why not just get the hang of it.

Could you two please stop your childish jabs at each other or at least take it elsewhere? I think a lot of the community respect both of your for being very good players, but that respect is quickly diminishing as we see you two throw pathetic insults at each other like immature school children.

Neither of your comments toward each other are neccessary and are only going to spark further insults and baseless comments.
Johnjo, calling Blacksun a retard and saying his comments are making him the most hated person on the forum is uncalled for. Maybe he is losing respect for the insults and jabs, but so are you for doing exactly the same thing he is.
Blacksun, Johnjo was simply pointing out that there was a bug that made the game further in Smallfish's favour. That is not grounds to call him a crybaby or antagonize him further. Maybe he shouldn't have retaliated in such a way, but you shouldn't have called out his loss in a deliberate attempt to goad him for a response.

I'm tired of seeing petty arguments on the forums that nobody else could care less about, especially when you're trying to turn the rest of the regular forum goers against each other as well. Now would you two man up and act your age? This is really pathetic.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby BlackSunRx » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 am

Well seems, no one has come up with a good Narevez File so here it is.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 2d5f61b6d7

Well, its really hard to time this file vs rushes.

Narevez Rush and not Narevez end game.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby Logress » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Working on compiling all these... will finish up tomorrow and start a new thread.

Lots of good stuff in here, if you all haven't sat down to watch you might want to!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard