Free player guide?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Free player guide?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:18 am

Gadu was commenting on how little you do to help other players.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm

shynnb wrote:since there's not many useful post in here other than the repost of the new player guide (note: a new player guide is different from a free player guide) i give it a go for the sake of TS's cute name

1) decide an inexpensive file
think of an inexpensive file you want to use as your grinding file. there're many choices, such as serpent file, undeads, wizard kingdom, certain gowen rushes, EN without eskatia, or even pixies etc (this choice for only when faction pack was around) My favorite when i used to make new alternates was serpents and undeads (w/o ex cursed) since they were easy to get a 70% win rate on folrart last time and they are mostly 2-stars and very little 3 stars.
(if it was the 500g pre-built times, it's even way easier to start off a free account)

If you were to remove this completely then you have a reasonable, if brief guide. Well done.

If "they" can get up enough gran for a pre-built using their starter alone, they probably don't need a guide.

Having said that, its good to see you putting in an effort and also making a positive post.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Gadu was commenting on how little you do to help other players.

Pot calling the kettle black?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:47 pm

No, Gadu was commenting on how much time BlacksunRX has put into the game and how little he has done to help the game survive. Blacksun seemed to not understand what Gadu was saying, so I just clarified what was going on.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby shynnb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 am

If "they" can get up enough gran for a pre-built using their starter alone, they probably don't need a guide.

we couldn't in the past, but now they can squeeze out a pre-build by level 30
source: tried it

oh and btw, thats not a guide. just all i can rmb at the point of time
shynnb

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom