Core Edge Japan

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Core Edge Japan

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:What jokes did you want? Yugi and Kaiba being cousins all of a sudden or a big evil dark monster displaying a huge **** or was it how the pharaoh couldn't have his rest unless someone kicked his **** in a children's card game?

(this is not from season 3 or 4, it's actually from the last ark which really ruined the story for me)

I would've given the anime a 10 and lots of praise if it would have ended after the Grand Championship with Yugi being defeated. PERFECT ENDING! But they had to ruin it! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for spoiling the ending.
Icyman2

Re: Core Edge Japan

Postby skillll7 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:What jokes did you want? Yugi and Kaiba being cousins all of a sudden or a big evil dark monster displaying a huge **** or was it how the pharaoh couldn't have his rest unless someone kicked his **** in a children's card game?

(this is not from season 3 or 4, it's actually from the last ark which really ruined the story for me)

I would've given the anime a 10 and lots of praise if it would have ended after the Grand Championship with Yugi being defeated. PERFECT ENDING! But they had to ruin it! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had to admit, I chuckled inside while reading this.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard