All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/30/12)

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:26 am

no, you have to play more than 5 turns against npc apparently, its a stupid bug they have for npc, but it should be for legal count, bugs happen over there more than it did in usa, hell with the santana ss, if your opponent iczers it, it wont activate, even if you have 4 or more sp, which is a F'in horrible bug
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Must've been that labeau round i won. :/
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 am

Well New update. Jp is selling halfboxs, 1000g for 30cards 1 4* guarantee and 2 3* guaranteed as well, 3 of them, 1 fore set 11,12 and the new 13. Buy them if you need them, they should work well maybe. Also not really huge importance, but jp also has new giant art of some set13 cards, including the gowen dual unit with out the sun/moon tab, and the creepy clown guy, but most notable is the chimera/wisp one, shes so cute, and fun fact, though shes like miffyre, she is a unit therefore you can summon more than one of her
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:55 am

Well dont when it happen, but the 4 super(4*type) prebuilts jp has for 2000g was updated, im guessing after the release of white valkyrie igina, and new aano(since they are in the ss) give players a new form of attack, i wanted to buy the lawtia for the MD discharge but i guess that aint going to happen so i have to find another lvl4 x3 lawtia 2* or less for my naraku ss(or just use him as a zangadylan super form)

on a related note, since alteil.usa revival is happening sooner than i thought, i will not be updating alteil.jp info in this post anymore after its reopening, i will give details for those who request it though.
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 am

Ya please keep me updated, at least in this thread. I sometimes forget to log in and play my daily. There's no real rush to play the daily game just for the 1 silly card, no? :/
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ya please keep me updated, at least in this thread. I sometimes forget to log in and play my daily. There's no real rush to play the daily game just for the 1 silly card, no? :/

no not this thread, but i will send ingame email info like alkaizer used to, unless he comes back and does it again. as for the daily stuff, i recommend mm instead of non event free lotto, fun fact advance mode gives you 2 more moves and 5 more seconds, than what usa had, never understood that
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:28 am

Well Jp is having the INVITE A FRIEND event, this is the 3rd time ive seen it heres how it works, first go to this link

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/120905_wa.php

second click the big button in step one, and use their email address, while the "friend" clicks the link he receives in the email

Step 2, the "friend" must lvl up in a2 to lvl10

Step 3, more "friends" who do this means more prizes(which you have to fill out in the form in button of step3)

heres the gifts you receive when they lvlup = 1 point card(big prize huh :roll: )
the gift the "friend" receives when they reach lvl10=one of the 2000g(4*)prebuilt for free(though it first starts off as a event card which you exchange via pc exchange)

basically its for people you know who want to play, and fyi dont make yourself this "friend" it violates the TOS and you know what can happen then
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Oh, what a nice gift at lvl 10 xD
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:45 pm

answering hexgram's original question:

Here you register: https://login.alteil.jp/entry/

ID (dosnt have to be same as iczer name)

password
password confirmation

iczer name

email adress

and the last field is to check if you want to subscribe or not

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Login page with news: http://www.alteil.jp/alteil2/

Login through the button below the big circle button (usually in green color) or use this link https://login.alteil.jp/

cheers!
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ya please keep me updated, at least in this thread. I sometimes forget to log in and play my daily. There's no real rush to play the daily game just for the 1 silly card, no? :/

Even when that 1 silly card can be really powerful on a single copy? I've gotten quite a few strong cards from daily lotto.
Priests with 30 defense..

Refess babes with snowballing stuff.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic