All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/30/12)

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:53 am

hey guys update, now they are selling set13 10g lotteries, so if you want them go get them, also 100%tb in folart(all 3 games), so there is that too

Peralisc9001 wrote:Login through the button below the big circle button (usually in green color) or use this link https://login.alteil.jp/

http://www.alteil.jp/index_flash.php

use this link for bookmark for login/register, its the full package. much easier to use than the homepage one, fyi, if you scroll to the bottom, you still see the copyright GAMEPOT logo, so who owns alteil now i wonder

and in sadder news, lawtia is losing in the sphere wars, worser news, that is the sphere they threw me in, god im just a magnet for losing
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: All things Alteil.jp(updated 8/30/12)

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Well alteil has a new card collecting event, including free lotto, i advice you do it, rewards can be nice random 5* or the elite 5* ishtar partner(dont know her real name) doing free lotto gets you 1 copy of the 3* girl event card, collect 3 of them to trade into the 4* equivlant event card, or 2 of them to exchange into a random 3* or 6 for the psycho girl part deux set13 card(who special ability shuts down all units ability to recover hp/not to mention suck half your opponent maxhp and engage them super bash)
4* event card you need 2 for a random 4* 3 for the 5* equivalent or 6 4* to get the falkow 5* lady hehe its very complicated how what does what, the list makes it more simple. also you can get a new EX CARD if you collect 2 of the 5* event card

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/120918_ing48.php

also get the serial code for a 4* equivalent event card, reason im not saying their name is cause i dont KNOW their names. event closes on october so play to get free cards, soon hopefully new exs will appear by then, and or alteil usa is back up running

well heres your options if you only do free lotto/serial code: 6 3* 1 4* or 1superex card. i should mention tb gives you a 1* wisp event card, requires 6 of them to become the 3* who is called rororouk, or a wisp, good luck collecting
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Re: All things Alteil.jp(WARNING on 3/21/12)

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:05 pm

IMPORTANT NEWS EVERYONE! i found a secret hidden news post(seriously couldnt find it for 20minutes) but jp announce ANOTHER mass errata for Alteil2 and lavato heroes i dont which cards are going to be changed or how, so be prepared when it happens, might get lucky and my cards that went bad, will be good again. i hope

*edit didnt want to make a new post so here it is

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=22413

BAD NEWS BEYOND BAD, apparently it took 2 months for alteil.jp to weed out the 2nd wave of opness looks like alot of things are on the chopping block. i hope peral reads this, cause several of his favorite cards are too on the list of going to become crap, and sad to say, they also added a few cards that remained good that i use, including inuyasha and lunia(my avatar/she better not be crap or else) so screwed even more

also no callonia, he wont be op ever again
Last edited by asxlen64 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asxlen64

Re: All things Alteil.jp(WARNING on 3/21/12)

Postby Callonia » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

asxlen64 wrote:IMPORTANT NEWS EVERYONE! i found a secret hidden news post(seriously couldnt find it for 20minutes) but jp announce ANOTHER mass errata for Alteil2 and lavato heroes i dont which cards are going to be changed or how, so be prepared when it happens, might get lucky and my cards that went bad, will be good again. i hope

*hopes for folrart commander's auto skill to be returned to start skill status.*
Callonia

Re: All things Alteil.jp(Errata now in effect) list change u

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

heres the errata list everyone, please make aware of the new changes.

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=22442

AND FOR THE F'ING RECORD. I have only negative feelings towards alteil.jp, so dont expect any info on jp after usa reopens.
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

I didn't mention this but i got bored again.

The reason is once again the long wait to grind for the cards you want. It's just freaking stupid wait for all that, in which case you decide it's better to spend and then stop right there, because you immediately realize that you could buy so damn much more with the same money. T_T

Same reason i've quit in the past, repeated again. :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

So you hate jp alteil for doing something good, its true, there's no pleasing everyone.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 am

Hate? Doing something good?

I just got bored of the wait and long time it takes to grind. Simple as that.
Overall it's same model as over here.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 am

Callonia wrote:So you hate jp alteil for doing something good, its true, there's no pleasing everyone.

eh-hem that would be I. and here new event is up, buy cards, win ALOT of free cards, with rare cards, one gives you 2 4*, another 5 4* and the top one a whooping 30 4*. weird numbering but hey i guess it is buyer choosing, also fun fact, for 777g you can get a 4* or higher card, i thinking its something about the erratas ones, still dont care, i cant wait till usa reopens, if all things go good, SOON, so not liking alteil.jp. seriously destroyed my entire accounts
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 am

serial code ends in about 8 and half hours from exactly now

htxb-rxmy-sbvn-yvdx
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic