Let's talk about Women

Let's talk about Women

Postby Icyglare » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:26 pm

I feel like I repeatly have hot and cold seasons when it comes to women and I can sense it. Before making it official with my last girlfriend, I was dating another girl while having another girl confess to me. During the relationship, you can just tell who's looking my way. The best part was being at a waterpark with new girlfriend with some friends including my exgirlfriend with guy she broke up with previously, MADE MY DAY.

That was the hot season but after the relationship, it's cold season. All those girls were no longer single, no longer trying to get my attention. Even on days when I do get lucky, that luck was so short and random unforseen things will C-block me.

Now the hot season is just about to start and I can sense it also. I thought maybe it was the confidence levels improve when you're with someone but right now girls can't see that because I'm in Minnesota right now. An EX texted me about hanging out, a girl that I worked with found me on facebook and is now texting me, a girl I took to watch the Avengers wants me to come back, and so forth.

Can't they all schedule this together so it's consistently a warm year? It's like a big conspiracy where I play a dating game every year forcing me to pick "one".

[Story Time]

Okay, let me tell you about the C-block one because it was kinda ridiculous. There's a Dominion night over at my friend K's house and it can range anywhere between 6-20 people. A few new girls were there but I didn't have interest because I was still recovering from one of the worst sinus fever headache things of all time. I barely spoke that whole night.

After the last game was over, I just sat there on a stool but so did one of the new girls A. We talked for a bit but she was kinda rubbing up on me, at first I thought it was just a brush or accident but it kept going so I went along with it (use your imagination). Then my friend J came up and started talking to us. He was so high that he just talked about everything and wouldn't stop. J, can't you see what's going on here???.... Nope. So I tried to see if there was anywhere private and since everyone is upstairs playing Dominion, I was sure that downstairs was open. When I went downstairs, I saw my best friend R there drunk trying to practice combos on Marvel vs Capcom 3.

So instead, all of us sat on the sofa to play the Wii. While doing that, one of the other girls D started to be really comfortable with me but I Do Not Want this one at all. In the meantime, A was kinda distant. I later asked about it and found out that D told her that she thinks I'm cute. Because of that, she completely backed off.

Triple C-block in one night, the universe did not want me to hook up that day.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Re: Let's talk about Women

Postby fargone » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:56 pm

My advice for future events.

When A is stroking your leg and you like her, don't be so passive. When K comes along and shows interest, you must ensure that both A&K know you are interested in A even if it is only for the night - unless you decide the time has come to try for a threesome, but that would a different story altogether...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby skillll7 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm

This story was very amusing. A very big thank you, Icyglare.

In future occasions, make sure the universe is listening to your pleas first.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby AngelicDeath » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 am

A nice change of topics,
I have to agree with Fargone's assessment. I will warn you though listening to our advice will probably age you faster than you want. Not sure you want advice from guys in their midlife crisis but we do have wisdom and years of experience on our sides. I would suggest if that scenario ever played out again in a crowded situation like you had to offer to go for a walk or sit outside. Unless it is snowing or something. Sounds silly but otherwise what can you do unless you like public displays of affection. i wouldn't be able to overcome anxiety with a lot of people around.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby methebest » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:44 am

should stick to traps
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Icyglare » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 am

fargone wrote:My advice for future events.

When A is stroking your leg and you like her, don't be so passive. When K comes along and shows interest, you must ensure that both A&K know you are interested in A even if it is only for the night - unless you decide the time has come to try for a threesome, but that would a different story altogether...

I wasn't being passive ;) I just didn't want to write what I was doing with my hands because
Logress wrote:This is a family forum.
:D

Freak'n J, when he was talking 100 words per minute, he paused, looked down, saw where my hand was, looked back up and continued with his talking :lol:

With the sinus headache, I wouldn't have survived the walk outside. But it's all good, it wasn't a girl that I would have put in effort for, it was just something that appeared on the lap.

By the way, I want to hear other people's stories.
What are your great moments in hookup history?
What were the best C-blocks in history?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that label stops at the "General Off Topic" headline.
Romdeau

Postby rsvlito » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm

I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 pm

rsvlito what do you like more women or tequila?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:16 am

Icyglare wrote:I wasn't being passive...I just didn't want to write what I was doing with my hands... he paused, looked down, saw where my hand was, looked back up and continued with his talking...it was just something that appeared on the lap...

I still don't understand, what were you doing with your hands? :P
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Next

Return to General Off Topic