Pre-Release Opening -- Game Is Open!!

Official News and Announcements

Pre-Release Opening -- Game Is Open!!

Postby Logress » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome everyone, to the Apocoplay (that’s the name of my our company) Alteil Pre-Release. In two weeks we’ll have a big release (after you guinea pigs… er, honored Iczers have found any remaining bugs), with events and ads and a mass mail and hopefully a little press. But for now, we’re turning the game on and letting our loyal forum-ites, and regulars, and Iczers who come back and check on us every now and then for the heck of it… all log on and run rampant!

We’ve already made some big improvements, like the monetization system is totally fixed. By that I mean, the Cashier has been completely removed. You know, judging by how worked up everyone was about the whole topic, I thought it was going to be harder to work out. But, whatever, problem solved! Seriously, though, The Cashier isn’t on because this is technically a beta period. Also, you might notice the Google/Facebook/Twitter login functionality.

And that won’t be the last of improvements, bug fixes and evolutions. Apocoplay is basically a software company with me added to manage the game, and it’s run like one. So, if you end up talking with one of my esteemed colleges on the forum you might find yourself having to Google the word ‘SCRUM.’ And to prove we’re in it to improve it… I just nerfed Emana (and Chaos Anna and Harpist).

There’s so much to say, plans, hopes dreams, etc. A few policy changes… IE a general up-frontness about the good and the bad… But this is supposed to be a welcome post and not a ramble. Besides I gotta save some stuff for the general release announcements. So for now, log in, and get dueling!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Pre-Release Opening -- Game Is Open!!

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Works fine for me so far.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby RATMexB » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm

The very basic and obvious bug/fix request: Visible unit stats for spactators.
RATMexB

Postby hexagram » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 am

how about free set 11 cards?

Will they be removed seeing that alteil restarted and they were only a pre closing promotion

Do not get me wrong I love having a free playset of an entire set especially one like set 11 which has powerful cards and opens up and diversifies a lot of different files especially to those with limited card pools.

I just feel as it is no longer available it puts new guys or those who missed it at a bigger disadvantage.

I can see one of three things happening

1)Leave it as it is ( maybe errata cards more in future if neccesary) anyone who wants to get it in future has to pay

2)Make it permanently available for everyone.

3)What I think is more likely. Sooner or later remove these free set 11 cards so you have to get them the normal way.

Anyway I will enjoy them while I still have them

Maybe in the future it would be a good idea to provide free playsets of new sets atleast temporarily to let people try before they buy and reward the player base like set 11

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Sadgasm2 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 am

Logress, can old players who were absent for the game's closing, such as myself, have set 11? Its more of a gift than a consolation at this point, and I'd hate to think I missed out on it.
Sadgasm2

Postby Spears » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 am

So has it finished or is the launch link just broken?
Spears

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 am

is the login from alteil.com currently down or login is not possible that way yet?

When i saw the opening announcement, i assumed it wouldn't require any complicated forms of access and just status quo again... is the login not working, intended?
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby hexagram » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 am

working for me

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby NitroDino » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 am

The nerfs Logress talked about:

Emana 5*

From
Fey Blade Meliae Action Skill 0 SP
Heal all friendly [subtype: Mermaids] HP+10. And then, do [damage: that unit's AT] to a random enemy unit in range of AGI 0 or lower.

to
Fey Blade Meliae Action Skill 0 SP
Heal all friendly [subtype: Mermaids] HP+10 except this unit. And then, do [damage: that unit's AT] to a random enemy unit in range of AGI 0 or lower.

Chaos Anna

from
Spirit of Division Open SKill 0 SP
You get SP+6. All friendly [card: Chaos Form / Annarose] get AT+40, and then engage one unit. You cannot Set a Character for 3 turns.

to
Spirit of Division Open Skill 0 SP
You get SP+5. All friendly [card: Chaos Form / Annarose] get AT+40, and then engage one unit. You cannot Set a Character for 3 turns.

Mermaid Harpist

from
Song of the Sea God Open Skill 0 SP
[conditional use/Refess LV1 or higher] Return one Open or Closed friendly unit to the File. And then, Revive all friendly [subtype: Mermaid] units.

to
Song of the Sea God Open Skill 0 SP
[conditional use/Refess LV1 or higher] Return one Open or Closed friendly unit to the File. And then, Revive all friendly [subtype: Mermaid] units. Decrease Refess LV by 1.
NitroDino

Postby Khiruki » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm

This wonderful news requires one of the special faces.

ImageImage
Khiruki

Next

Return to Castle Folrart