Reporting bugs

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Reporting bugs

Postby MysteryMan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 am

You are all doing a great job reporting bugs - now it's our turn to prioritize and fix them up!

Find a bug? Post it here. If we don't know a bug exists we can't fix it.

You can see a list of known bugs here. There may be more maintenance upgrades than normal for the next few days to allow us to update bug fixes more rapidly.

We will be bribing you with rewards for submitting bugs shotly.

edit: Updated links
MysteryMan

Re: Reporting bugs

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 pm

We switched over to an easier to use bug report system. Now reporting a bug is simple!

https://apocoplay.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

We have plans to continue to make bug reporting easier (including user integration with Alteil)
MysteryMan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:32 pm

I recommend making this thread a sticky or it will soon be swept away by the newer threads.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Done :)
MysteryMan

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm

We now give rewards to the first person to report a bug. Rewards for bugs already submitted will be applied retroactively.

Low:
What: Typo or minor translation issue, bad documentation on the website, broken link on the website. Crash that only happens in circumstances that normal behavior will never produce.
Reward: 1 Point Card

Normal:
What: Functionality not working as intended with a workaround.
Reward: 10 Point Cards

High:
What: High traffic functionality not working as intended with workaround. Low traffic functionality not working as intended with no workaround.
Reward: Standard (Set) 3* Card of your choice

Urgent:
What: High traffic functionality not working as intended with no workaround.
Reward: Standard (Set) 5* Card of your choice

Immediate:
What: Bug that can take down the entire server, corrupt data, or have otherwise global implications.
Reward: Standard EX (from a numbered EX Set), Standard of any rarity, or any Seasonal Card. OR you may make a special request of ANY card, which we will fill if we are able.

Note: Reporting cheats or exploits are rewarded at one level higher than normal bugs.
MysteryMan

Postby Romdeau » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 am

Why is this posted under GD instead of Fellanas?
Romdeau

Postby MysteryMan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 am

The good news is that our ticket system is online and functional. The bad news is that while the general standard for replying for a ticket is 24 hours, the industry standard for the game companies is a 14 hour response time.

We are not currently meeting that so I'm adding more personnel into the ticket system to address this (this is one of those rare situations where throwing more bodies at a problem is actually a good idea).

The store will also open up shortly to generate income for licenses and upgrades. This includes upgrading the ticket system.

The most important thing that this will add is the ability for users to rate the quality of responses our representatives give you. Do not feel bad giving a negative rating to one of my representatives if you feel my staff does not act with the utmost respect and professionalism.

Alteil is a wonderful game with tremendous potential and a great user base. It's our job to unleash that potential and to give our user base the respect they deserve.

Romdeau wrote:Why is this posted under GD instead of Fellanas?

Good question. I'll make a second post on Fellanas when I get home from another Microsoft training/networking event tonight.
MysteryMan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 am

MysteryMan wrote:The store will also open up shortly to generate income for licenses and upgrades. This includes upgrading the ticket system.

Honestly hope you got some shop events planned and at least minimal erratas (read 3-5 cards per sprint) to come. Otherwise i believe your income will be smaller than expected. :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:24 am

Oh my goodness look at all those bugs.
Callonia

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Callonia wrote:Oh my goodness look at all those bugs.

It's all good. They have a DF of 0.
MysteryMan

Next

Return to Fellana's Laboratory