All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Re: All things Alteil.jp(Errata now in effect) list change u

Postby Callonia » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:13 am

asxlen64 wrote:serial code ends in about 8 and half hours from exactly now

htxb-rxmy-sbvn-yvdx

Thanks! and what was the card in the giveaway? I couldn't get the image to upload.. xD

Also, i realized i forgot to share a replay with zagar's son in the action. lol

phooey forgot japanese love to set duels to private.
Callonia

Re: All things Alteil.jp(serial code)

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Callonia wrote:Thanks! and what was the card in the giveaway? I couldn't get the image to upload.. xD

it was the 4* event card, collect 3 of them and you can exchange it for a 4* card, or you can exchange 2 of them for 1/2 of the new ex card to come out

and yes, they do have more private battles lately, not that ive checked, still on the not playing alteil.jp banwagon.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Before i forget, and maybe should do it now, but the one card event. you know the one tied to the free lotto, make sure you exchange those cards using the point card exchanger soon. alteil.jp will be removing all event cards and you will be missing out on your 5*x1 or 4*x2 and ALOT of 3* cards. If im already too late sorry, i thought i mention they change event cards around, and to get reward cards you are to use pc exchanger for now on.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Icyglare » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

Asxlen64, I want to hear moar. Tell me your battle stories, card files, and so forth.

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Re: All things Alteil.jp(New Event)

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 am

New EVENT, Hunt the Earth Dragon

apparently free lotto 100%tb, gives you a dragon carcass, and what it is for is carving it up for food points, choose from 3 different knifes, and earn 5/10/30/150/300 point cards, which you save up for stuff. Happy hunting.

http://www.alteil.jp/campaign/121009_hunter.php

oh and ex cards sales are 50g, YES FIFTY GRAN. so get it if you want a bargain, maybe but the real deals are the extra cards, you can get a 3* or less dragon exchange card, or even the Dragon exchange card, which lets you exchange for any dragon card including the 5* and 4*
asxlen64

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am

Len. I know you said falkow starter is the weakest starter now, but I just destroyed someone that had a huge streak with the file. They were using all of the new green sphere cards. Which I learned doesn't even require sphere levels to play! all you need is that much sp! I love it! I can't wait to test out mine! Also they go straight to cemetary once they are killed. So I just iczered through all of his lp before he could play too many of them. He had 11 lp to start with. I think they are pretty cool cards though and I wonder how to get more of them. Especialy since my favorite color is green and we now have green cards!!!! :DDDDD

Edit:

Nevermind on the question to the new event. Though I wish the collection wasn't so high! I want that falkow card, but its like 100,000 points to get from food points. @.@
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 am

VertuHonagan wrote:Len. I know you said falkow starter is the weakest starter now,

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo........! I believe i said that GOWEN is the weakest starter. REFESS is still number 1 even after errata(infact even more stronger) Falkow is now the 2nd strongest due to faster acolyte via rankup. i dont know what happen to lawtia but it the only starter that got a double does of errata, but beware of md advisor 2nd ability, she gives 2agi perment to units that are oracle.

As for the event, i would skip it. odds of getting 2000 is hard enough, stupid missing 150pointers that really kills your score.
asxlen64

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 am

Well so far I have 530 points with the free lotto and the game that I won. So I don't think I am doing too badly right now. At the moment I'm running a file to test the abilities of a lot of my new cards. I have a ton of new 5* cards and stuff that I want to see what they do in Alteil 2.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Previous

Return to General Off Topic