Cashier Back Up

Official News and Announcements

Cashier Back Up

Postby Logress » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:00 pm

As you know, Friday we will be sending out mass mails and PR releases, as well as starting up a batch of events. This is kind of our pre-release time. Today, we’re turning on the Cashier ahead of time – figured I’d get it out of the way now if there is some kind of infinite gran bug… (leaps to avoid trampling).

I’ll give a full spiel Friday, but as you know, we’re working on revamping the game ecosystem, which includes the monetization system. It doesn't take a genious to see that needs some re-vamping. Unfortunately, the game as-is doesn't exactly respond too well to changing one part without the others. My 4 years of trying a little here and a little there has led me to believe the best course of action is a more holistic approach, so I will not be doing a drastic change to the shop in the short term (but yes, we will be doing one once more groundwork is laid down). Still, this is Logress here, and those who remember which shop events I was behind know that you can expect more things like Gold Boxes and Packs and Pre-builts and beginner’s packs and faction packs, and less things like fifty bucks gets you 1% chance of something great.

Another subtly important change is that from now until we can launch an all-new next generation Alteil, all payments will be treated as donations… which means, other than we will appreciate them more, we will also disclose what we are spending money on each month. And no, I’m not talking about not b****es and c***k (sometimes necessary during Media Blasters’ days). I’m talking about software development, hiring coders, and otherwise turning the money into stuff for you, the user. May not seem like a big deal, but it means a lot to me and all of us at Apocoplay.

Only PAYPAL for now, but you can use a credit card by hitting 'I don't have a paypal account'. Am working on getting hooked up with playspan, the successor to paybycash.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Cashier Back Up

Postby InfernityFan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

It seems that it only support PayPal right now. Is there any confirmation when can we use other payment method? My country only allows UGC for example...
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Allowing cash payments before everything settles down... whoever finds an exploit PM me! :D

Also, only UGC available here too.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:05 pm

What's happening Friday?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Logress » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Playspan will handle UGC.

Friday I'm sending out press releases, mails to the old mailing list, probably put up a few small adds, that kind of thing. Oh, and starting EVENTS again.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 pm

icyman would like to know what kind of events.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Icyman2 wrote:icyman would like to know what kind of events.

Tune in on this friday then.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 am

Logress wrote:figured I’d get it out of the way now if there is some kind of infinite gran bug… (leaps to avoid trampling).

-_- yeah like that would happen, remember when players exploited the infinite gran thru the point card bug in alteil.jp. PLAYERS ACCOUNTS GOT DELETED CAUSE OF IT. literally doubt anyone would be stupid to do it here.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:37 am

There's absolutely nothing stupid about exploiting something, see banksters for example. Do you think they are stupid? If they were they wouldn't have so much money.
Besides it's rather amuzing to exploit something in a game.

Point is, better report it, then you get some reward. Abusing does basically nothing since your account just gets rolled back. :?
Tho id request at least a set of 5 stars for any kind of shop bug. :roll:

Reward: Standard EX (from a numbered EX Set), Standard of any rarity, or any Seasonal Card. OR you may make a special request of ANY card, which we will fill if we are able.

lol i'd request a special card to be designed after my likings. :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 pm

I know this is early, but I would like to know if there will be a batora event coming in the future and if we can expect to see last years batora cards.
monkeysmiles11

Next

Return to Castle Folrart