EN nowadays

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: EN nowadays

Postby NitroDino » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:59 am

EN is the only top meta file left untouched of the recent nerfs and is still broken as hell with the most broken SS in the game Fierte. If you want to play it get the prebuilt(1500 gran) + 3x Eskatia(max 180 PC if you don't have luck getting any from level up rewards) + 2x Dagon + Fierte SS.
NitroDino

Postby InfernityFan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 am

NitroDino wrote:EN is the only top meta file left untouched of the recent nerfs and is still broken as hell with the most broken SS in the game Fierte. If you want to play it get the prebuilt(1500 gran) + 3x Eskatia(max 180 PC if you don't have luck getting any from level up rewards) + 2x Dagon + Fierte SS.

I really want to play it, but I don't have both ex:riza and esky :( That's why I was excited with the fact that ex;riza is now available in pre-built file. I plan on using my PC to get the proxies though, it allows for more files possibility for me.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby harvest4god » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm

InfernityFan wrote:
NitroDino wrote:EN is the only top meta file left untouched of the recent nerfs and is still broken as hell with the most broken SS in the game Fierte. If you want to play it get the prebuilt(1500 gran) + 3x Eskatia(max 180 PC if you don't have luck getting any from level up rewards) + 2x Dagon + Fierte SS.

I really want to play it, but I don't have both ex:riza and esky :( That's why I was excited with the fact that ex;riza is now available in pre-built file. I plan on using my PC to get the proxies though, it allows for more files possibility for me.

I use to play en without ex riza or eska. It is possible. Key cards needed for it are obviously succubus. Then magic doll ss that does 40 damage and turns to night. ss like cudgel, chiruru

My open for it was dagon, skeleton warrior (undead to stall while lycans come out in force. then lycans of your choice until night again. timing of all ss is the key to the file.
harvest4god

Postby gadu » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Yes, the SS line-up above all else is what makes an EN battle unwinnable. I would also like Nue and Fenrir to stop powercreeping all the other Lycans; buff them.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby InfernityFan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm

harvest4god wrote:My open for it was dagon, skeleton warrior (undead to stall while lycans come out in force. then lycans of your choice until night again. timing of all ss is the key to the file.

That resembles my early days in playing this game. I made low-rarity EN, with 3 Succubus, 2(3?) Night Soul, 3 Cemetery Rats, 2(3?) sin SS (I lack good SS those days, besides I have many sacs, so why not), and proceeded to whack the enemy out of their life. Fun days. But I rarely won, since I usually commited too many units on the field. I have a better winning rate using my lvl2 non-EN lawtia file, after Crest Mindsoldier is buffed.

gadu wrote:Yes, the SS line-up above all else is what makes an EN battle unwinnable. I would also like Nue and Fenrir to stop powercreeping all the other Lycans; buff them.

Do I read that correctly? you want to buff Nue and Fenrir? :o
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Muklas » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Nay. He wants to see the other lycans buffed.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 am

Possible, but not optimal. The Eskatia version is the most competitive.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:30 am

gadu wrote:Yes, the SS line-up above all else is what makes an EN battle unwinnable. I would also like Nue and Fenrir to stop powercreeping all the other Lycans; buff them.

Cyclone them.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:45 am

>Fenrir
>powercreep
Really?
Romdeau

Postby worthing » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 pm

fenrir is situational op
worthing