EN nowadays

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: EN nowadays

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am

Actually I just use Janus in a mix EN file and I win a lot of times just because of him. and since he is so good a dishing out the damage I can afford some slots for non EN character so I can gain some sp and utilize my SS. Thee only other lycan I have in my "EN" file is nue but I usually only need him when going up against a lvl 2 EN.

Though I have to say that Verl & ESK dual card is the ultimate bain for both EN and EM. There really was nothing EN could do when I had them out.
monkeysmiles11

Postby gadu » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:01 pm

An EN errata could make the tribe that uses all ranges of level units instead of the L2 rush. The other L3 lycans could be buffed and Nue could be nerfed to L3 too. Doesn't the prebuilt use only 2 EN units? I was suprised by that when it first came out.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 pm

I agree that Nue has made most of the other lycans obsolute. Especially Leonardo.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I remember practically screaming how stupid pre-nerfed Nue was and how he made Leonardo obsolete and nobody took me seriously. It was infuriating because look at the hindsight, everyone and their mom knows Nue is stupid and still is despite the nerfs. I remember other testers specifically challenging me on the Leonardo point. The funny part is that, after all those alarm bells the only thing changed to nue was a 10hp nerf.

Yes I am still butthurt 1 year later.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Wasn't it also 0 SP actionskill cost?

Powercreep is everywhere not just in the lycan theme.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Wasn't it also 0 SP actionskill cost?

Nah, it was one SP but that -40maxhp to -30maxhp definitely helped. But still, I think that sphere drain is completely unnecessary. For lulz, I made Nue an Enchinda as my tanks in my EN file. People are screwed no matter which one they hit.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Icyglare wrote:For lulz, I made Nue an Enchinda as my tanks in my EN file. People are screwed no matter which one they hit.

WOW! That really sounds fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Wasn't it also 0 SP actionskill cost?

Nah, it was one SP but that -40maxhp to -30maxhp definitely helped. But still, I think that sphere drain is completely unnecessary. For lulz, I made Nue an Enchinda as my tanks in my EN file. People are screwed no matter which one they hit.

Enchinda the that drains 1 sp right? There's always an option of spending sp to raise their own sphere levels because, will lose sp anyways so better to raise sphere level by burning the little excess sp you have. And in process, pissing off nue and echnida. xD
Callonia

Postby gadu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Icyglare wrote:Nah, it was one SP but that -40maxhp to -30maxhp definitely helped. But still, I think that sphere drain is completely unnecessary. For lulz, I made Nue an Enchinda as my tanks in my EN file. People are screwed no matter which one they hit.

That -30 MHP helped until opponent plays Rats and makes it -50 MHP. :roll:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby worthing » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 am

I will be making an EN guide when I have finalized my build and record all the match ups that I had to give people more information about EN since I have taken a liking to it lately. Thought I would throw this in here since it would interest some
worthing

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum