Rampant Disconnects

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Rampant Disconnects

Postby Godric » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:41 am

Has anyone else been having this problem since the return of Alteil? I've been having so many DC's I'm sure at least half of my games have ended prematurely. I always had the occasional random DC in Folrart, but this is rediculous. I've fallen from 1800 RP to 1490 since the game has come back, and the vast majority of those losses have been from DC's.
It's just getting so frustrating that I'm loosing so much through no fault of my own, and I've never had it anywhere near this bad. I don't even know if anything can be done about it at this stage, but I was so excited Alteil was coming back and this terrible connection was not what I expected.

I know it's been suggested before, but is there any way to include a "reconnect" feature, or button when something happens to the connection? As it is, I have to log-out, and reconnect to get back in the game, but even that only takes a few seconds.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Re: Rampant Disconnects

Postby Godric » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 am

so does anyone else have this problem? I doubt it's anything over our end, cause we haven't changed providers or anything, it's still the same connection we've always had, but for some reason I'm disconnecting from over half my games.
I've started taking a tally of how many DC's to finished games I've had, and here's the results of the last 13 games

DC's: 9
No DC: 2 (though one of these DC'd right after the game was over)
opponent quit before turn 10: 2
There seems to be no pattern to the disconnects, and I've even tried making sure that Alteil is the only thing on my computer accessing the internet, but there seems to be nothing that causes them but some bad connection issues somewhere along the line.

I really want to know if other people have it this bad, or if I'm just complaining about something you all have to deal with. I don't think I've heard anyone else complain more than usual.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby yamyam » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 am

everyone else complained Here

I guess no one really sure if it was a bug or not, so they decided to post there
Image Image
yamyam

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:45 am

For some unknown lucky reason i only got one disconnect during a battle. Right at the "iczer vs iczer" screen.

Aside from that i get disconnects at the most random moments you could think off:
file editing screen
spectating
viewing arena
shop
fooling around with the avatar
... etc.

in fact yesterday i got the double login error just when i logged into the game!!! terribly amazing!!! so i thought **** it and went to do something else
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby kore » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 am

I got disconnected as I pressed iczer attack and opponent didn't have any ss left >.<
kore

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 am

When in a game when i press any other tabs, it has a chance to randomly reload the game and shows the MY ICZER page. WTH? :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Return to Fellana's Laboratory