Forum?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Forum?

Postby Illyasviel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

I know this will seem pretty 'wha?' but where's the forum? Okay, get the 'you're soaking in it!' joke out of your system. What I mean is, where is the link to the forum? I had to open an extra tab, go to Yahoo, and actually search 'alteil forum' to see that yes, we still have one. Yes, I know, not really a lot of work in the long run, but shouldn't there be a button for it or something?

Might just be because the library's computers aren't very up to date. (IE7...) but I can't even find a button or anything to get to the forum from the site itself. (Ditto, can't find the card list, or any of the other stuff that was on the home page before the Big Silence.)

Since I found the forum itself, I'm hoping that means my old posts are still here. (Especially my fic, I lost my notes and saved copies when my computer exploded.)
Illyasviel

Re: Forum?

Postby InfernityFan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

It's still there :?

My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

InfernityFan wrote:It's still there :?

I can't see your image ... it doesn't display for me.

But forum button is up on the main page.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 pm

The button to click to open up the forums on mainpage is circled in red.

As for IE you might want to bug the library to update the computer or volunteer to update it for them.

As for replacement computer.. you might want to check this.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng ... nstraint=0

Dirtcheap laptops from walmart. With the cheapest being 178$ I think. It might last you for 3 years or more depending on how much you are using it for.
Callonia

Postby Illyasviel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 am

Hmm, must just be the library's sytem then. The only thing on that side of the screen is the side tab thingie for Support. The rest is just blank light blue.

And I have bugged them about converting to FF or something, but they said it wasn't up to them, instead the decision comes from up above. (Hmm, that might be what reminded me to come back here, haha...) Something about how the other systems didn't do the stuff they needed for the library multiple user thingamob.

Ouch, $178 is not dirt cheap to me, but I can see about saving up for it, at least.
Illyasviel

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom