Training Videos

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Training Videos

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Callonia wrote:One thing you guys will have to accept. Noobs gonna be noobs no matter what, I learned this the hard way by playing world of tanks. They will play bazillion games and refuse to put in a minute just to learn how to play and blame everyone else for losing.

I have abused this matter of fact to live through situations that I have no right of surviving in. Something like alteil is probably too hard for them.

What if the pet / trainer or whatever that stupid ugly moe lappiere is called, would spam annoying hints and circle around stuff that should be clicked? :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:
Callonia wrote:One thing you guys will have to accept. Noobs gonna be noobs no matter what, I learned this the hard way by playing world of tanks. They will play bazillion games and refuse to put in a minute just to learn how to play and blame everyone else for losing.

I have abused this matter of fact to live through situations that I have no right of surviving in. Something like alteil is probably too hard for them.

What if the pet / trainer or whatever that stupid ugly moe lappiere is called, would spam annoying hints and circle around stuff that should be clicked? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would force the bad players to improve and acknowledge they've been going at it wrong which in turn would offend them and they ragequit just to get back at this annoying circle attempting to boss them around instead of letting them do whatever they wanna.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Training videos shouldn't matter when the person in question is someone that buys many rares and just wants to have a blast.

The game never offered rewards for fun players, not even those that spent unfortunate high amounts (pancakes).
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom