Bel Kingdom file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Bel Kingdom file

Postby Ropey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm

I've been trying to make a good file with Bel Kingdom for ages, and it's wasn't until I got thrashed by a file very similar to this one that I saw where I had been going wrong.

It's versatile, has great synergy and ability to rush along with a great end in Ainhazard.

The Guardian provides an excellent alternative to grims

You have to watch SP in case Ainhazard conks out.

You don't even need to use Ainhazard's action skill as he is buffed plenty by other units.

If something disastrous does happen to Ainhazard you can always fall back on remaining dragons and riders.

The file is UD atm, and when Dyson gets dump down I will probably try to squeeze him in somewhere. Along with a Rapid Growth to help keep Ainhazard on. Allind and Bel Light Cav are other possibles.
Last edited by Ropey on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Bel Kingdom file

Postby Muklas » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 pm

How about one more Ainhazard?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Ropey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

I only got the one, as Freece put me off on an important level up decision and pointed me to that dog Zagar. I just about forgave him as he did recommend Larut which is one of my fav SSs.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Muklas » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Well it's not like the file can't work with only one of him, but anything that sends to the grave will mess you up as the file has problems staying alive without him.
Muklas

Postby Ropey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:59 pm

I know what you mean, but I do believe the file can survive quite well without him. Especially if Dyson were included. You could just switch the focus to buffing dragons in stead of him. In a real emergency you could even drop Wabell. I don't know if a return SS like Ellie would be worth while?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Muklas » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Veerlat would be better if you want to go that route, but to be honest I have limited experience with Beltorat kingdom and I don't believe I'm being too helpful here.
Muklas

Postby Callonia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

If you want ainhazard in your deck then its important to keep things relatively simple and compact for the file. Otherwise your plan will become too big and easy to fail.

Good example can be found in this duel replay.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 42f8476df6

Ainhazard beltorart deck vs gowen's monster rush.
Callonia

Postby shadowsketch » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm

The main problem I see right now is that you focus too much on Ainhazard. Right now you have Ainhazard and 9 slots of dragons dedicated to him. If for whatever reason you can't use Ainhazard, you have 6 slots that can't be used and 3 Wabells (those are more of a last ditch effort since they eat all your Gowen levels). A smaller problem is using too many of your SSs to buff your units, I say swap some of those out.

Based off of what I see in your file, I think the quickest fix is to take out the Wabells, replace those with a Rapid Growth or two, and stick a Dryad Soldier in the SS. Up your LP count a bit, and then you'll have a Belt Kingdom early game and Bigs mid/lategame.

You can also add more Refess cards, there's a card there that'll make Earth Dragon really harsh.
shadowsketch

Postby Callonia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 pm

shadowsketch wrote:You can also add more Refess cards, there's a card there that'll make Earth Dragon really harsh.

Magic Sword grimiore, making earth dragon very harsh xD
Callonia

Postby shadowsketch » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Callonia wrote:
shadowsketch wrote:You can also add more Refess cards, there's a card there that'll make Earth Dragon really harsh.

Magic Sword grimiore, making earth dragon very harsh xD

Nah I played Ropey earlier and I had a setup that killed two copies of Ainhazard per turn, even with all three buffs from his SS on him.

Top secret tech ;)
shadowsketch

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum