Can we discuss Lawt/Gowen?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Can we discuss Lawt/Gowen?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Yeah I've seen those files and they've colored me unimpressed.

You never struck me as a spike. There is a lot of room for gowen/lawtia creativity and file design, not much of it is top meta material though. Is that a problem?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ropey » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Yeah, I had some fun with the stuff and who knows? A better player could come up with a meta file from the junk I've been fooling with.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

naverez sux and he would galdly even pay money to do it some more
there's a huge roundabout you have to achieve to make use of him! T_T

giant ork is just wtf? meh
but i guess it's supposed to combo well with poison and heirrat assassin
The problem that you will face with this is THE HUGE COST and THE SLOW SET UP.
Even standard level 4 refess deck with miffere will easily outrush you, or just about any level 3 deck out there.

Easria astaforce is alright, but still lack considering you do 50 damage to your own and then 50 to random opponent. :/
YOU ALSO PAY 1 SP! That's not in a level 2 file, that's a level 3 file without any miffere support!

Both heirrata and esria have BLOODY EXPENSIVE opening skills. It's a HUUUGE drawback.
Then the giant ork keeps draining your lawtia sphere and requires lv 6 gowen rank up.

I tried playing with dandan and dalos in these files. I mean why not? They are super killers right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The f. they are. Dandan is 3 agi and gets killed by most stuff before he even gets his turn.
Dalos gets slowed down by elite fencer and put to respect.

Overall heavily demanding sphere combo and with little results.

~~~~~

Oh and about those excuses about command dolls and bringers for your zu and so on ... well they are rares and not even worth considering. You have to first get them.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby shadowsketch » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Here's my experience with Lawt/Gowen:

I remember playing against a Belus/BK Rivera, didn't like it due to double engage. I think this was around when Jack Winston was coming out.

I trolled someone hard with a Pixy Archer/Mage Pixy/Punishment Hole deck with Rats. Wasn't that good though.

I also tried Der Freischutz/Undead, it was ok but Der Freischutz felt "winmore". Fairy Dance was cool though.

Also tried Zalzagul/Joaqim with Burning Air, but turns out Burning Air doesn't count Joaqim/Zalzagul for its damage. Don't know if this is "working as intended" though.
shadowsketch

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:51 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
LoneKnight wrote:He's kinda hard to return. You just put a song of the hero on him (her?) and he's golden.

Anyway, I just wouldn't use Animus unless I must. He slows most decks down too much (mids can afford that but most lvl3 or so files not).

And you propose to multisphere how then? One of those 30 dmg/2 to sphere SSs and a moxy?

Well, to get to 3/3 you don't even need that. It could help you get into the 4/4 range though.

I just prefer my decks fast so when I played lawt/gow, I played a lvl2 rush (skeletons+belltia+kurina/annarose ain't half bad, and you also have rats/aug sorc, access to pixies and primrose, etc...). So it was just opening with a moxie. A pretty good moxie.
LoneKnight

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Gon first of all thats not me im aquas. Thats peral duh >:O. Cant u read?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 pm

I've tried out Gowen/Lawtia before myself, and it is very hard to use. The time it takes to build up is about the same amount of time it takes to build up one of my favorite files, which is the Addition file. Now if it was easier to get the units out for the file then I think it has potential.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Gon first of all thats not me im aquas. Thats peral duh >:O. Cant u read?

the hell aquas ... didn't you get your account back? :/

i see they havn't fixed the forum registration yet ...
Wtf?! How are newbies supposed to enter the forum and post? Think about the newbies! Especially aquas! :D
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Refex » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

what about gowen lawtia character dolls+that guy that kills a friendly and absorbs its attack+belus.

that file was ridiculous
Refex

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Card names?
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum