Urban Rivals Art

Alteil Art and Artists

Urban Rivals Art

Postby Ropey » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 am

As we may soon be host to hoards of players from all over the shop. I decided to show you a few examples of the completion's artwork.

The insert is how one of the rarer cards appears in my collection.
The larger image is how she appears on poster I found on the web. I have of course had to censor it. The character is from a French graphic novel called "Zorn & Dirna", Soleil publishing. (C) MC Production, Bessadi, Morvan, Lerolle and her name is Kerozinn.

My all time fav card Wardom. Drawn by John sein. Who seems to get about a bit and comes from Spain.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Urban Rivals Art

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:07 pm

I seriously hate the art. It's just too cartoony and stupid looking.

If not for the art i might have played the game a little longer because it gives away very easy cards.
The game play was simply retarded. Well more like retarded is understatement when you try to describe the gameplay.

But bad gameplay AND crappy graphics is just too much wrong! No matter how much free currency they give. Besides they never gave any free credits at all, which is necessary to buy some of the packs/boxes.

So basically there is nothing good about that game. Freaking disgrace.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Urban Rivals Art

Postby Ropey » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:26 pm

I was going to put up some Tyrant stuff, but that is no more than functional art. I've not really seen it in all it's glory(large scale)

I like URs art for the most part. It's more akin to the comics I used to collect than this. I would say nothing against Ateil art as most of the stuff looks more like a painting than anything. I just hope players will see the art from other games and go WOW!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to LeBeau's Studio