Re: Bel Kingdom file

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:47 am

It is a sad state when the biggest troll on the forum is the moderator :roll:
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 am

Except I'm not a moderator though. :roll: I resigned months ago.

Not sure why you took that personally. It's in good humor. Or do you not look fondly back on the days when you were a bit more unusual with your posting style?
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 am

Oh, don't worry those days come back to me, just a bit less frequently these days.

Most contributors to forums troll in some way, and we are after all communicating through, whatever some people may colour it up as, a child's game! LOL. Or at best a teenage one?

Some of the participants in these forums do whatever they can to grab the high ground. By whatever means they can. Some even resort to attacking each other personally.

If people stood next to me in a Pub they would not have the same attitude, most would not even dare talk to me. LOL

Sorry about the mixed up Mod thing, but your name is still in red. A bug maybe? You could get a pt card for that.

Anyway do you have any thoughts on the actual subject of this thread?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 am

You should probably define what you mean because the term "troll" gets thrown around in internet culture so loosely it's used for just about everything. My name is still red because Logress hasn't changed it back for whatever reason. I technically also have moderating privileges, I choose not to use them though (99% of the time).

No I don't really have any thoughts on Belt Kingdom other than it's an uncommon file type. Personally I think the version with Dyson and Ainhazard is the most competitive.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 am

I've started playing UD with them and can only fit 2 Dyson in. As you read earlier I can only field one Ainhazard, but that's not working to badly as the rush part of the file can be so strong and you can always drop a dragon as an end game.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 am

If I may, I would suggest removing one of your Colettes for an EX: Mercenary Girl. I've found that she is the best start for an Ainhazard Beltorat file. Turn 1 Ex: Mercenary Girl and 4 gowen sphere. Skip second turn. Third turn play Ainhazard 4th turn replay Ex: Mercenary Girl, or play Colette for SP. This is a quick and sure way of getting Ainhazard out early/before your opponent can and the only chance of this not happening is a double shade. Which is extremely rare and I've never had it happen to me. I generally enjoy playing Beltorat Kingdom, but I do not own the dragon riding guy that you have, but I would almost advice to put in the level 3 Knight instead if your going for Beltorat synergy. He's great for buffing up your units and getting through any extremely high defense units.

Hope this helps,

Vertu
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 am

Ropey wrote:If people stood next to me in a Pub they would not have the same attitude, most would not even dare talk to me. LOL

Guys who act though in a pub often end up as the ones who spend more than they like to, if you know how to approach them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 am

LOL. I don't act tough did you mean? It's just the way I look and the geezers around me. I hate it, they sound off about football and it's me always in the middle trying to calm things down. Mind you if anyone mentions cookery they have to restrain me! lol

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby skillll7 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Don't you think the 3rd Colette, 3rd Beltorat Shaman and 9 dragons is overkill?Sorry if it's been asked before, but I didn't really take the time to read through the whole 3 page thread.

If you don't have your 2nd Ainhazard yet, may I suggest changing a Colette, Beltorat Shaman and a dragon to 3 Elite Beltorat Knight or Dyson (the one that adds 10 AT and DF=10). Otherwise, may I suggest changing an Elite Wyvern Knight or another dragon for Ainhazard too.
Last edited by skillll7 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Refex » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 pm

i think a solid beltorat file needs ainhazard, dyson, 1 or 2 collette, dragons, and beltorat spearman and beltorate knight.

very very solid file
Refex

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum