The Circle's List of File Types - Lawtia

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: The Circle's List of File Types - Lawtia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm

30 win streak is wonderful, but how much of it is due to newbs and playerskill?

Imo 2000 rp is a minimum req.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby yamyam » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Opinions about xxxx?

i think you'll need this card since most mid lawt cards are rng 1, but only use him on 2nd or 3rd row if you are sure you can hit at least 2 units with his skill, otherwise, use him as frontliner.

In midlawt vs midlawt situation, get crest devil on field ASAP. i dont think any mid lawt cards can beat him 1 on 1 without ended up killed by the close skill, except zombie lord.

and Elliah told me 1 thing about zombie lord, which i agree completely after a hard way learn.

Elliah wrote:People often auto-include Zug as end game, but it should be a choice, he makes many people lose games because they use him an pray to have enough sp to beat opponent, when they could have won playing the normal way.
Image Image
yamyam

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Well i asked about him because I haven't seen him anymore. Also at times I needed to hit the wounded front row sole unit and instead I hit something less dangerous in the back.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Opinions about xxxx?

havn't used him due to only having 2 copys but he'd probaly have a place in a lvl3-4 file rather than a lvl5 + as he does need other units out if i remember right.

just looked at him and he'd be suited to a lvl 4 with a bit of 5 file.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby yamyam » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:01 am

yeah, i use him in my mid lawt file with lv5 like Belus, Crest Devil and Dalos. basicly after i set belus and crest devil, it's save to use xxxx's skill.
Image Image
yamyam

Postby skillll7 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:23 pm

NitroDino wrote:Wild Dogs are awesome, I got them to 1900RP and HB got even once a win streak of 30 or something.
Peralisc9001 wrote:30 win streak is wonderful, but how much of it is due to newbs and playerskill?

Imo 2000 rp is a minimum req.

This was when Doll Hound was first released, so Set 8. A lot has changed since then, like Fierce and meta and stuff, and it doesn't really work as well as it used to. I believe I did get close to 2k RP, but it was such a long time ago that I forgot :/
InfernityFan wrote:
skillll7 wrote:
- Consuming Grudge ** Preventing mass revival after you field-wipe. Add Bitter Destiny and you will laugh maniacally.

Death's Embrace just got booted out of the system. qq

Jazzock wrote:Fixed lol

Jazzock wrote:- Consuming Grudge ** Can be used to activate one of your soul skills (possibly a revival).
- Consuming Grudge * Use this to execute Soul Skill early. 50 random damage is a nice addition though.

I believe what he meant is that the Consuming Grudge is misspelled, it should have been Death Embrace. Now there are two Consuming Grudge in your post o.O

I noticed that a while ago and I lol'd. :lol:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Jazzock » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 am

Well we can tell I didn't write up or read that part then can we :?

Thanks guys fixed it
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Jazzock » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:04 am

Added Duchy and Augments
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby shadowsketch » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Anyone got any info on Assassins? I got beat by it yesterday and found it interesting, trying to find out more info on it.
shadowsketch

Postby Khiruki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:03 pm

There was a thread started by hbkies a while back on assassins. I ran those for a while too...
ImageImage
Khiruki

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum