My new Deck(please critic and scrutinize it for me)

Strategies and Card File Construction

My new Deck(please critic and scrutinize it for me)

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:06 pm

SAY AS YOU PLEASE THANK YOU
but only with in the rules.

"2nd ss is ex sunlight knight to avoid confusion."
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: My new Deck(please critic and scrutinize it for me)

Postby gadu » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:57 pm

I don't think you need cure light or that falk grim. The best lawt grims are Death & Destiny. Ellie seems better for big Lawt, but she's annoying to fight and can be helpful I guess. Seems like you might struggle with SP in getting the higher level units out, but I can't tell for sure just by looking.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

What's the refugee for?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby shadowsketch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 pm

First off, is that Cursed Armor Knight or EX Cursed Armor Knight?

That aside, I think you're using Stronghold to be too cute rather than be effective. I'd take out Cure Light, Refugee, and EX Girl Merc for cards like Salamander, Undine/Sylph, etc. It'd also help out with Hierrat Assassin not hitting one of your bigger units or open up another removal SS. My main concern with assassin is that if one of your sacrifice units gets hit, then you'll be force to use a bigger unit for assassin, so if you have something like Bastandora and Undine to use, use that instead.

I also think you can use more LP in your soul skills, somewhere around 9-10 LP would be cool.
shadowsketch

Postby Spiration » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 pm

I suggest Dire Straits would be a better replacement for stronghold, and you can swap out your non-lawtia grims for at least another soul pact and perhaps an sp drain grim like bitter destiny or heartbreak/ cursed embrace.
I think salamander is better 1gow tech than ex merc girl, or you can try song for a hero for an end game dalos albeit for extra 3-4 sp cost. If you use at least one level of gow then include miracle fruit to help Francis out. It will guaranteed close one unit on her death for level 3 or rush files.

I don't think sin ss will work well in a file like this. Better off with 20x lawtia damage, or revival. If you really want removal just use one of the agi based return ss, or you can try unicorn ss if you included miracle fruit; 100 damage to all level 5 and above units(just make sure dalos doesn't get the blunt end of that).
Ex sunlight ss is a risky ss, perhaps you're better off with 50 damage or another asuet. Even mitzett is good for surprise here, and I think you'll need more agressive souls like damage or sp drain to keep field advantage for this file, rather than buffing.
Spiration

Postby methebest » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 am

why do people put cards veritcaly? horozontaly looks much better

and tbh i dont even know what the files ment to do but more soul pacts might help.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 am

Here's a more throughout suggestion list:

I would put Mizet 4th. Put a skelleton warrior 5th if you really want a good last SS.

Remove ellie. 1 copy isn't enough and it's totally not viable (in most situations) not in your deck. +1 free slot

Replace refuge and merc girl with some other grims or cards. +2 free slots
Augment sorc also dosn't fit in there. +2 free slots
Cure light i guess is great but too many things in folrart kill your stuff with one hit, so remove that too. Those lawtia units aren't even tanky. :/ +1 free slot

That's 6 free slots. Put some magic doll augment and overdose in there. It's one of the few things that ensures killing the nasty stuff like guardian and other tanks, without too much risk (unlike halbred).

Zuga ... dunno. Not very great. Do you have some merciless death to remove opponent's .

Second SS doesn't always serve you. But depending on how it works in your games, it's worth keeping it for now. If it keeps the opponent at bay or annoys him enough to sacrfice some stronger SS or grim, then it's worth keeping.

Perhaps try getting that 30/30 on francis? Not sure.

Lilith can backfire. Sad but true. Sure it's good and strong, but i think you have better 1 LP offensive SS or even 2 LP ones ...
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Kaldrao or that 3 LP everyone gets-10 max HP SS make for a nice 3rd SS in combination with Warning Knife. Also 3x Augument Doll plus 3x Overdose makes for some hilarious opens.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:49 pm

A 1 lp is easier to time, no?

There's one doing -20 MAX HP to all enemy units. Either carrier love or friendship, forgot which one.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:59 pm

It triggers too fast imo, but I could test it.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum