Chaos Anna/Mid Lawt file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Chaos Anna/Mid Lawt file

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Before I say anything here's the file:

And I guess I should say something about the file itself, huh?

-The general open for this file is: Shade->Stronghold->Pact( if the Shade is still alive) OR Augumment Doll(if the Shade is closed)-> Ovedose the Doll for as lon as you are guaranteed to kill something that way
-Play Sumer to revive the Doll if you've spent all her copies followed by Francis and Pact
-Improvise from there

I admit to having stolen the Soul Skill lineup from The Cicles Lawtia thread, you guys have my thanks.

Not that the file is probably bad.

Well then, ladies and gents, I leave up to you to tear the file apart and poke holes into it until it looks like swiss cheese.
Last edited by Muklas on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Re: Chaos Anna/Mid Lawt file

Postby Jazzock » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 pm

First, let me say I'm not the greatest lawtia player but anyway,

I'm not exactly sure sumer is needed at all, maybe add a Night Wing Wyvern?
Also not too sure about 3 Soul pacts and 3 Overdose, maybe two of each and try adding in another mid unit (2 belus? Maybe even Astaforse or try to find a way to get in a playset of Crest Devil Knight)

Shade -> Stronghold is pretty good, but you have to wonder if Stronghold -> Shade is better, especially since it trolls falkow cath opens pretty bad.

Food for thought, i'll let the others comment on it now -> mid lawt isn't what i play normally :lol:
Goodluck ^^
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Khiruki » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:11 pm

If you don't mind a little risk, Defective-Lucia Soul is a great way to get a large amount of SP early game. Especially with Lucia-Support Dolly. With 4Lawt-Defective open, you can have a lvl 7 out on T4? or so. Or a couple lvl 4/5's. Whatever.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Jazzock wrote:

Sumer is mostly there to stall and as for the Overdoses, having three of them saved my bacon multiple times, I could try to replace a Pact with a Wyvern though.

Khiruki wrote:

I could try that when I manage to get one as I stupidly recycled the ones I got from the doll faction packs.

Thanks for the responses guys, keep 'em coming.
Muklas

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't get why Skeleton Warrior is in the last place considering that Annarose won't work with it. I'd say a 3 LP would work better.
shadowsketch

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:06 pm

As I said I just mindlessly copied the ss setup from the Lawtia thread, but yeah that needs changing .
Muklas

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:59 pm

I believe in most games you'll have Anna out last as your last unit. If you agree then get a 3 lp or some offensive ss last.

Have you tried devil knight instead of swordswoman?

When I used to play mid lawtia, I haven't found much time to play 3 pacts aside from the times I had Dical out late game, sometimes it was ok to have that 3rd copy for dalos.

3 shades? Really? Better have an undine or sylph.
Or even better replace 2 shades and 1 pact with 3 night wings if you endorse sp drain that much and don't mind the -1 lp from the shades. ;a31
If you think playing night wing a 3rd time is too much, then either have the 3rd copy for revive or get another grim.
Last edited by Peralisc9001 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 pm

I'd lose at least one shade and add some LP. If you'd use all your units and not reviving shade you already have used 7 LP leaving only 2 for CFA. Of course you might not use all your units each match, but you don't have a tanky field to prevent izcer attacks (if multiple copies of CFA are killed on a turn (e.g. when SS are triggered), the opponent can easily izcer attack the next turn, not to mention earlier izcer attacks when CFA isn't out yet). As for the 3 shades, taking away 1 sp later on in the game (the third and shade isn't going to be that used early, the second sometimes too) isn't going to do as much when it's your only form of sp drain and you don't have to trigger SS fast, I'd prefer night wing wyvern (and Zu, but that'd technically make it a big file). If you have it 1 or 2 deathmakers would be a good add. 3 Soul pacts and 3 Overdose is also a bit much.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for the response guys gonna edit the file when I wake up as it's 2 in the morning where I live.
Muklas

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Ya the lp of the file needs to grow. OnO
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum