Remember potions

User suggestions to improve the game

Remember potions

Postby Logress » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

OK, so there's a potion that gives you +50% To treasure battles.

Treasure battles have better drop rates than the Lotto, about double Gran value on average.

SO... how cheap would that potion have to be, for you to buy it?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Remember potions

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:18 pm

I would think it would be reasonable at about 500 gran. In current shop you have potions that increase treasure battles by 50% but includes 2 other things and 500 would be a 3rd of that price.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm

I wouldn't buy that potion even with a 95% win deck. Simply because i hate giving away cards with a potion i buy.

It is obviously discouraging (for me at least) to use a potion that will benefit the opponent or has a chance to benefit him while not benefiting me at all and in fact using up from the charges when loosing.

Also not sure if your records will clearly prove to you this, but i have a treasure battle potion i keep there since set 3 or 4. Why? Back then the most loses were from returns and i seriously wouldn't want to risk rewarding players who play them. Not even today.
Nowadays i am too carefree when playing. Either way i still don't have a reason to risk rewarding the opponent with my own potion, whatever deck they might play.

I didn't buy the potion. It was some event promotion. So you can look back to when the potion was given out and then conclude for how long it's actually sitting there, since my estimate could be wrong.
Give me the most expensive treasure battle potion for free or even a far more powerful one, i still won't use it the way it is!

~~~~~

So instead of asking about the price, i think it's better to ask what kind of potions people would like to see!

How about a potion that gives you a point card every 10 games? Regardless of the fact that it's a draw / win / loss in order to encourage absolutely all players to buy it.
Or even a potion that merely gives you some extra free lotto draw every 10 games or more. Up to you. But that's a potion i would probably buy if i were keen on any potions.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Logress wrote:OK, so there's a potion that gives you +50% To treasure battles.

Treasure battles have better drop rates than the Lotto, about double Gran value on average.

SO... how cheap would that potion have to be, for you to buy it?

I say 1000FM
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Rework it so it stays for a day or two and I might consider buying them for maybe 3-5 bucks. Depending on effect.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I'd never buy a potion because of my preferences and using them would only enrich the meta abusers instead of me. Like return spammers when i'm running a lvl 3 solar kingdom rush. They the one that benefits from the increased TB rates that my potion caused. So which means i am paying to improve someone's gaming experience instead of mine. ;)
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Make a potion that gives you EXP and FM even when you lose.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Make a potion that gives you EXP and FM even when you lose.

Wonderful idea. I like it.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:05 am

@Logress

Wouldn't buy the pot, I lose too much and don't play enough to get much value from the potion.
shadowsketch

Postby sunbunman » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:30 am

I remember the first time some1 told me about the pots, i laughted at him... I'd probably do the same now
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau