The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: The Great Set 11 Version Up Battle

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 am

i think the requirement is too much :p take away the 10 turn rule because all I get are people ragequitting on me on turn 6... or can u also consider NPC battles please?
ErnnLaties

Postby serfiusstyx » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 am

Yes, can anyone answer if we're obligated to play at the main arena or can NPC games count?

PS: Can we get Card of the Week back?
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 am

ill save you guys have to wait for him to reply

FOLART AND CREST BATTLES ONLY ONES THAT COUNT
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:07 pm

ErnnLaties wrote:i think the requirement is too much :p take away the 10 turn rule because all I get are people ragequitting on me on turn 6... or can u also consider NPC battles please?

Stop spamming op decks then people would play against you longer. problem solved.
Callonia

Postby Pikeru » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm

There's nothing wrong with making events to promote play in Folrart and the prize for this particular event is quite grand. A complete set with full trade-in value is quite generous. However, punishing the players that choose not to participate is a bad way to go about things. Personally, I support the earlier suggested idea of letting players keep a no-value set for each full-value set they don't earn during this event. Unfortunately, letting people keep a combined total of more than three won't penalize players for trading in more than what they decide they don't need/want.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby kvmrxn17 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:47 am

Bad idea, noobs are just gonna use this free set 11 the same, the fact that it was free in the first place was a horrible idea, it wouldhave been better if given as an achievement for reaching a certain level wuth gran value already installd
kvmrxn17

Postby rsvlito » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 am

All these comments make my head hurt. Can someone please break down the motions I have to go through to keep Set 11? If I don't participate in this event then I lose Set 11? Bah alcohol makes you dumb kids...
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Teru » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

Honestly at this point I'm for making Set 11 completely free, indefinitely. The only reason new players can currently compete in Folrart without dishing out large amounts of cash is because of this free set. I'm seeing level 30s-40s in Folrart with actually decent files for once! It's amazing.

Though maybe it'd work better if the full set could be unlocked through beginner achievements or something, so a new player gradually obtains these new cards that he/she can experiment with at a steady pace. But giving out such a huge thing as an entire set for current new/old players, then being like "Nope, sorry" to every new player who joins two weeks from now when this event is over, well, that just seems sort of unfair imo.
Teru

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 am

Teru wrote:Honestly at this point I'm for making Set 11 completely free, indefinitely. The only reason new players can currently compete in Folrart without dishing out large amounts of cash is because of this free set. I'm seeing level 30s-40s in Folrart with actually decent files for once! It's amazing.

yeah i had a few pretty close matchs
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 am

The good part is they could easily exploit giving out set 11 card rewards in the future. :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard