Augment Discussion

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Augment Discussion

Postby Anima13 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Moans about augments are silly.

please argue :D
Anima13

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 am

See my first post.

To which i can add my big lawtia and few other decks at least.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby hexagram » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm

there is a lot of power in set 11 although power tends to follow rartiy i think this set is on avearge the strongest.

Unless certain cards are evidently op considering all aspects - rarity, file type i suggest future mass errata maybe a bit like japan a2 errata instead of individual nerfs unless evidently needed. e.g. like refuesses version of un-nerfed bringer

However I quite like power vs power as long as there is some sort of overall balance though errata will prob be needed sooner or later.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 pm

This set isn't biased towards rarity.

Anyways, where are all the augment decks gone? I am forced to play these bloody refess vs refess duels. It really sux! Q_Q
Augments come out and play! :(
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Pikeru » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Anima13 wrote:
killer_floss wrote: it's low cost, follows the Lawtia theme...and essentially our version of return if we can time it right.

your return is shade and deatch embrace. overdose is your fire arrow.

True, Shade and Death Embrace are each alone at least comparable to Return. Overdose though, is more comparable to 2 or 3 Fire Arrows all for 1 or 2 sp less than a single arrow. The only drawback is losing 1 unit of your choice for the revive, though Sweeping Tidalwave doesn't seem to mind that sort of cost in the slightest. Also, it pretends to be for a specific subtype, but it's all too easy to splash 3 dolls into any Lawtia deck for some added anti-rush.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby skillll7 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 pm

It does not "pretend" to be anything. That's like saying that Salamander pretends to only be for Gowen. That condition only restricts its use.
Also, Overdose is more comparable to a BoF than a Fire Arrow.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

@_@

That awkward moment when a stupid cow is more comparable to a human than to squid. :shock:
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Pikeru » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:42 pm

skillll7 wrote:It does not "pretend" to be anything. That's like saying that Salamander pretends to only be for Gowen. That condition only restricts its use.
Also, Overdose is more comparable to a BoF than a Fire Arrow.

I did consider comparing it to BoF, but logically that's even more of a stretch. BoF requires yet 1 more sp, has yet 2 more lvl reqs and only nukes the board with a measly -20. In most cases it'll only take down 1 unit + anyone that just happens to be frail, pre-damaged, or a throwaway for triggering SS. Overdose+doll will easily take down 3 moderately sized rush units. That's not to say it's bad, Big/Mid Gowen should still probably play 2/3 copies, I'm just saying I believe that as unlikely as it seems, BoF is oddly less comparable than arrow.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau