Reporting bugs

The Home Of All Official Alteil Related Polls

Re: Reporting bugs

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
Callonia wrote:Oh my goodness look at all those bugs.

It's all good. They have a DF of 0.

0 def? Shrine Zero is sad.
Callonia

Postby MysteryMan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 am

From another thread:

tropireno wrote:So, umm.. Can I, like, get an answer?

How does one know if one has been rewarded?
And how does one know what type of reward that was?

Great questions!

How do I know what reward I get
Our staff should get back to you within 24 hours with a response about your bug. They then have three days (generally speaking) to determine if this bug is a duplicate, a reproducible original, or something else.

If the bug is either verified as a reproducible original or it appears to be an original bug and my staff did not attempt to reproduce it within three days you should be due a reward. As to what that reward is, it should be communicated in the ticket. If you did not receive communication one way or another feel free to just respond to the ticket and ask.

Some of our rewards allow you to choose a card as a reward yourself. This is currently a manual process. If you are told you get to choose a card, please reply to your rep with the card you wish to get.

Remember that only the first person to report a bug gets a reward for the bug in question (barring some extreme cases).

I was told I would get a reward. When will I receive it?
Generally speaking we give out rewards in batches once a week, around the same time the gran for wins/losses is handed out.

I thought my rep did a good/bad job.
Much of the money spent on Alteil goes back into new development. Our first purchase will be an upgrade of our trouble ticket system. Once this happens we will unlock a lot more features. This will allow you to say if you liked or disliked the way our reps handled your issues/bugs. We can use this feedback to improve our ticket system.
MysteryMan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 am

I believe it's better if the staff let the one who reported the bug if it's a report that deserves a reward OR NOT! That means to also say you won't receive a reward since it was reported before.

I about 2 out of 5 of my reports (or so) were agreed upon, but i didn't get any conclusive answer regarding any of them and i find it wrong to go back and keep pestering the staff asking if i get a reward or not.
Simply give an YES or a NO once the conclusion has been reached!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby MysteryMan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:I believe it's better if the staff let the one who reported the bug if it's a report that deserves a reward OR NOT! That means to also say you won't receive a reward since it was reported before.

I about 2 out of 5 of my reports (or so) were agreed upon, but i didn't get any conclusive answer regarding any of them and i find it wrong to go back and keep pestering the staff asking if i get a reward or not.
Simply give an YES or a NO once the conclusion has been reached!

Good call. I'll talk to my staff this weekend to make sure they start doing this.

If they fail to do this, well.. then you can always give them negative feedback so I can yell at them :).

(One of the goals next sprint will be to upgrade the trouble ticket system so you can provide feedback to the reps).
MysteryMan

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:10 am

The link doesn't work anymore. I wanted to report a bug with the file edit.

The problem ---->"When I am in file edit and turn off Lawtia and Faklow to search for Refess and Gowen the game client crashes and shows a blank inner screen. It seems that everything else still works. The blank inner screen keeps showing up after a couple of tries."
ZeroX1999

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 am

Ya the zendesk thingy keeps saying account expired. :shock: :shock:

My issue:

Sometimes when i am in a duel, if i click Shop tab or Mail tab the MY ICZER tab reloads and then it shows some level 1 iczer instead (blank name) :?
I press logout because otherwise i get double login. Yesterday i still got a double login even after pressing logout. T_T

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13597
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Exeth » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 am

I got a few bugs to report:
1. Sometimes when I Logout from the game (not the account), I got logged back in the game as different iczer with no experience, no lvl, but strangely about 4000 gran on it.
2. About the sakon bug, I want to add that her skill does subtract 1 LP but it has to kill both units she randomly targeted, if one survived 1 LP will not be subtracted, which for me is great :D
3. I cannot play any game I've saved in my theater database. After I clicked play, nothing came out.

That would be all for now, please see to it thank you very much.
PS: It's wonderful to be able to play this game again :D good luck all
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 am

Exeth wrote:3. I cannot play any game I've saved in my theater database. After I clicked play, nothing came out.

This one, I know.

Did you forget to disable the ad popup blocker for alteil? Because it have new url and isn't under gamepot's url anymore.
Callonia

Postby Exeth » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 am

Callonia wrote:
Exeth wrote:3. I cannot play any game I've saved in my theater database. After I clicked play, nothing came out.

This one, I know.

Did you forget to disable the ad popup blocker for alteil? Because it have new url and isn't under gamepot's url anymore.

Oh yeah! I forgot about this. Thanks cal, appreciate your help.
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Exeth wrote:
Callonia wrote:

This one, I know.

Oh yeah! I forgot about this. Thanks cal, appreciate your help.

You're welcome.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Kurina's Poll Room