forcing people to sit for 5 minutes after losing

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: forcing people to sit for 5 minutes after losing

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:09 am

Shirozaki wrote:Need I remind you of the hello kitty mannequin and the giant pink ****?

no you do not.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby justtmpuser » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 am

fargone wrote:Hi all,

I am cut and pasting this little tantrum to the forums to expose the kind of poor sportsmanship being displayed in our arena's.

Fargone > sigh only 6 more turns
Fargone > dont think too hard

(...)
Any thoughts?

Yes. BSRX, stop using Fargone's account. Poor grammar + douchebag attitude = pretty obvious who really posted this.
Second of all, you acted like an asshat and now QQ that other person replied in kind? That's called hypocrisy, you ****. So if you want temp bans for that kind of behaviour, you should be first to receive it.

I intentionally made, make and will make all return using asshats sit for 5 minutes. As well as few netdeckers who can't make even remotely original deck and play same OP BS over and over again (set 11 mage soldiers + Dilate + Return for example). Why? Because much like you in above example, they started it first, and by "it" I mean taking fun away from this game. I don't mind losing fair and square with my units being killed by opponent's units, but if I don't even get to see them in action because you're yet another unoriginal Diondorra **** that denies me of even using my cards, then it is only fair that I repay you by denying use of your cards in the only way I can. Have fun playing your denial deck next time you meet me in Folrart.

I wish all those people who QQ about 5 minutes time out actually took said time to post in Saffira's subforum and ask to change it from 5 minutes + 30s/turn to 1 minute + 45s/turn (with 2 min cap). But then again, that would require some braincells, something netdeckers here lack almost entirely.
justtmpuser

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:18 am

justtmpuser wrote:
fargone wrote:Hi all,

I am cut and pasting this little tantrum to the forums to expose the kind of poor sportsmanship being displayed in our arena's.

Fargone > sigh only 6 more turns
Fargone > dont think too hard

(...)
Any thoughts?

Yes. BSRX, stop using Fargone's account. Poor grammar + douchebag attitude = pretty obvious who really posted this.
Second of all, you acted like an asshat and now QQ that other person replied in kind? That's called hypocrisy, you ****. So if you want temp bans for that kind of behaviour, you should be first to receive it.

I intentionally made, make and will make all return using asshats sit for 5 minutes. As well as few netdeckers who can't make even remotely original deck and play same OP BS over and over again (set 11 mage soldiers + Dilate + Return for example). Why? Because much like you in above example, they started it first, and by "it" I mean taking fun away from this game. I don't mind losing fair and square with my units being killed by opponent's units, but if I don't even get to see them in action because you're yet another unoriginal Diondorra **** that denies me of even using my cards, then it is only fair that I repay you by denying use of your cards in the only way I can. Have fun playing your denial deck next time you meet me in Folrart.

I wish all those people who QQ about 5 minutes time out actually took said time to post in Saffira's subforum and ask to change it from 5 minutes + 30s/turn to 1 minute + 45s/turn (with 2 min cap). But then again, that would require some braincells, something netdeckers here lack almost entirely.

stop being butthurt bro
methebest

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 am

I am actually pretty sure that is the real far, as we talked about this topic in Skype.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 am

Shirozaki wrote:I am actually pretty sure that is the real far, as we talked about this topic in Skype.

also dg alt maybe?
methebest

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 am

Of course, we're all DG and rex's alts. The entirety of Alteil is a reality spun by the diseased minds of two people.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 am

Shirozaki wrote:Of course, we're all DG and rex's alts. The entirety of Alteil is a reality spun by the diseased minds of two people.

are you rex or dg?

and who r i?
methebest

Postby worthing » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:55 am

when callonia gets here you will hear the greatest alteil stall story of all time.
worthing

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 am

Shirozaki wrote:Need I remind you of the hello kitty mannequin and the giant pink ****?

I didn't hear that story yet! PLEASE TELL!!!!! @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 am

worthing wrote:when callonia gets here you will hear the greatest alteil stall story of all time.

cheetos

or something
methebest

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion