Stalling after loosing the Game

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stalling after loosing the Game

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Even when WK was runnign rampant and defs too I didn't stall like an crybaby i just gave up and moved on.

By how it is, I can dare to say i'm perhaps manlier than these stallers you talk about.
Callonia

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

if your versing me in a match and are playing some meta/op and my file dont stand a chance it will be me stalling for a bit b4 giving up
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby justtmpuser » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 am

Protip: don't play denial decks. There is no difference between Dio returning all my units or Gafc+MD exorcist/Urgrant steal all my SP and thus denying me to do anything and me just letting timer go, denying you to do anything. It's exactly same level of fun. I don't get to play anything? So won't you. It's called symmetry. If you believe that Return (grim) is fair because it's symmetrical (both sides lose 3 SP, retarded argument by Gon), then so is this tactic. Callonia got it all wrong, I don't care about you giving up and me getting win, I just want to teach you lesson how fun it is to stare at screen without being able to do anything.

Note: by "you" I mean asshats who use nothing but denial decks, unless OP has alt I don't think I ever did that to him on purpose.

Also, there are rare but honest cases of disconnect. So if I'm not responding in the middle of game, that's just DC/important AFK bussiness that took longer than expected.
justtmpuser

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 am

justtmpuser wrote:Protip: don't play denial decks. There is no difference between Dio returning all my units or Gafc+MD exorcist/Urgrant steal all my SP and thus denying me to do anything and me just letting timer go, denying you to do anything. It's exactly same level of fun. I don't get to play anything? So won't you. It's called symmetry. If you believe that Return (grim) is fair because it's symmetrical (both sides lose 3 SP, retarded argument by Gon), then so is this tactic. Callonia got it all wrong, I don't care about you giving up and me getting win, I just want to teach you lesson how fun it is to stare at screen without being able to do anything.

Note: by "you" I mean asshats who use nothing but denial decks, unless OP has alt I don't think I ever did that to him on purpose.

Also, there are rare but honest cases of disconnect. So if I'm not responding in the middle of game, that's just DC/important AFK bussiness that took longer than expected.

kinda agree with this
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 am

So how about if you feel like you are losing/don't want to play against your opponent, you give up and get into another game that you may enjoy instead of sitting there for 5 minutes?

It's only wasting time when you could be playing another game. It's incredibly petty and immature.
LoneKnight

Postby Muklas » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 am

Meh, I just open a new tab and do something else in the meantime.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 am

Maybe the problem is you either don't know how, or haven't had the chance to destroy control files?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Stalling is a waste of time on both parts. I dont want to spend another minute then necesary in lame matchups, regardless of having a chance to come back into the match. Ive fought so so many matches against returning, win or lose doesnt even matter anymore. Theres no joy in playing a dreadful match strugling for each card to get a turn in.
angelspawns

Postby Pikeru » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:29 pm

methebest wrote:
justtmpuser wrote:Protip: don't play denial decks. There is no difference between Dio returning all my units or Gafc+MD exorcist/Urgrant steal all my SP and thus denying me to do anything and me just letting timer go, denying you to do anything. It's exactly same level of fun. I don't get to play anything? So won't you. It's called symmetry. If you believe that Return (grim) is fair because it's symmetrical (both sides lose 3 SP, retarded argument by Gon), then so is this tactic. Callonia got it all wrong, I don't care about you giving up and me getting win, I just want to teach you lesson how fun it is to stare at screen without being able to do anything.

kinda agree with this

Completely agree with this.

LoneKnight wrote:It's only wasting time when you could be playing another game. It's incredibly petty and immature.

The same could be said for using cowardly decks like these. Eye for an eye, they're begging for people to spite them.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:01 pm

It's within the game rules to use broken cards. The players do not create those cards!

Also how can you even expect one to not use their cards?
They probably spent hard earned money on them so wth?

I do dislike lots of cards but we really need to avoid (at least try to avoid) blaming the player. I already made another thread about this.

I used lame returns because they are lame. Yes, just to take the piss ( not in the game mentioned in the opening post tho). But the real problem is the fact the game has such an aspect to it, not the player who uses them. The player can't change the game, so don't complain to a player, you're wasting time.

Instead address your issues to whomever CAN change the game.
If the game dosn't show any support it's up to you to decide if you want to keep playing.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau